The Central University of Punjab, Bathinda (CUPB) has been established in 2009 along with other new Central Universities by an Act of Parliament (No 25, of 2009). The University is accredited with A grade from NAAC. The Central University of Punjab is the youngest university that has secured its position in the top 100 institutions (95th Rank) in the University category & 1st amongst New Central Universities in the MHRDs NIRF Ranking 2019. It is credited with highest per capita research funding.
Post : Project Associate-1
Projects Title : “DNA Sequence-based Molecular Systematics of Marine Macroalgae from Indian Coast” Principal Investigator: Dr. Felix Bast Associate Professor, Department of Botany, Central University of Punjab, Bathinda, Punjab
Project duration : 1 Year
Engagement Period : Initially for a period of one year, further extendable based on extension of project, satisfactory work & conduct and availability of funds in the project head.
Age : Below 35 years as on date of interview.
Emoluments : Rs. 31,000/- per month + HRA for candidates with NET/GATE
Rs. 25,000/- per month + HRA for candidates without NET/GATE (as per the DST Guidelines).
Essential Qualification : Master’s Degree in Natural Sciences / Botany / Plant Science / Bioscience / Biotechnology / Life Sciences or equivalent from UGC recognized University/Institute
Desirable Qualification :
• Experience in Plant Taxonomy, DNA Barcoding, Molecular Biology & Bioinformatics
Terms and Conditions
• Interested candidates are requested to send their application with the prescribed format available on university website: www.cup.ac.in or cup.ac.in/other_jobs.php to the project investigator by email: email@example.com
• Shortlisted candidates would be intimated by e-mail.
• Candidates should bring the print out of application form with original and self-attested copies of all the supporting documents at the time of interview.
• No canvassing in any form will be entertained.
• For more details/clarification, please contact Project Investigator: Dr. Felix Bast on E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile: 9872152694
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Last Date : 27.11.2021
Date of Interview : Candidate should report on 29.11.2021 at 11.00 AM onwards at University Campus, Bathinda.
See All Other Jobs in our Database