Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd a Navratna Central Public Sector Undertaking, is a premier Aeronautical Industry of South East Asia, with 20 Production/Overhaul/ Service Divisions and 10 co-located R&D Centers spread across the Country. HALs spectrum of expertise encompasses design, development, manufacture, repair, overhaul and upgrade of Aircraft, Helicopters, Aero-engines, Industrial & Marine Gas Turbines, Accessories, Avionics & Systems and structural components for Satellites & Launch Vehicles.
HAL , Medical & Health Unit (Bangalore Complex) is in the process of engaging Personnel on Tenure Basis (Maximum for Four Years) in the Non-Executive Cadre in nursing & Para-medical Category.
No. of Posts & Reservations : 01 (1-PWD) (OH-OL /BL)/HH
Qualification : PUC(PCB) with D’ Pharma (2 years)
• All qualifications should be from Indian Universities / Institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the country. Candidates possessing the qualifying Degrees through Full-Time courses will only be considered. Candidates possessing Part Time / Correspondence / Distance Education / Evening Courses/E-learning are not eligible to apply;
• All the qualifications possessed by the candidates as also Qualifications/Courses being pursued by them at the time of submitting the application for Employment, are to be clearly indicated in the Application. In other words, all the Qualifications already possessed and Qualification/Courses which are being pursued/currently undergoing are to be indicated in the Application while submitting the same for notified Posts in HAL.
• Candidates, who possess the qualification higher than the qualification prescribed for the post, need not apply. If it is found at any stage of the selection that the candidate possesses the qualification higher than the qualification prescribed for the post, his/her candidature/selection will be cancelled without notice.
• In order to apply for the post, candidates belonging to GEN/OBC categories should have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in Diploma, in the aggregate of all the semesters/years; and candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD categories should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in Diploma, in the aggregate of all the semesters/years. No rounding-off of will be allowed to arrive aggregate percentage.
Eligible candidates shortlisted based on the initial screening will be selected ONLY through Written Test. “Candidates qualifying in the Written Test will be called for Document Verification in the order of Merit, wherein candidates will be required to produce Testimonials/Documents in support of Age; Qualification; Caste/ Tribes/Class; Experience and other advertised eligibility criteria. The Testimonials/Documents should be in the possession of the candidates as on 01.09.2020. Inability of the candidates to produce the requisite documents at the time of Document Verification shall render them liable for non-consideration of their candidature. No Undertaking for production of documents in respect of eligibility criteria with regard to Age; Qualification & Experience on a later date will be allowed.”
• The minimum cut off percentage of marks to be scored by the candidates in the qualifying examination i.e. Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery for Staff Nurse / Diploma in Pharmacy for Pharmacist are as follows:
SC/ST/PWD : 50% & above
UR/OBC : 60% & above
• The minimum cut off percentage of marks to be scored by the candidates in the qualifying examination i.e. Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery for Staff Nurse / Diploma in Pharmacy for Pharmacist are as follows: Candidates possessing higher qualifications than the required qualification indicated in the Notification against the respective post need not apply. Candidate pursuing / enrolled for any other qualifications should mandatorily indicate the same in the application format. Candidature of such personnel who possess higher qualification than the required qualification indicated in the Notification and who apply for the post will be rejected at any stage of the Recruitment or Selection.
• If the number of candidates with the above percentage (%) of marks are large in number, the Company reserves the right to decide the cut off percentage for calling the candidates for the Written Test, based on the marks secured in the qualifying examination prescribed for a particular discipline to ensure the competition.
Upper Age Limit / Relaxation / Concession
The upper age limit applicable to General / Un-Reserved candidates is 28 years as on 01- 09-2020. The upper age limit is relaxable to the candidates mentioned as under, subject to submission of requisite certificates:-
a) SC/ST: Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them;
b) OBC-NCL: Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC (Non – Creamy Layer) candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them. The OBC candidates who belong to Creamy Layer should indicate their category as 'General' only. Category Percentage(%) of marks SC/ST/PWD 50% & above UR/OBC 60% & above
c) PwDs: Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PwDs) / Physically Handicapped (PH) persons, which will be over and above the relaxation admissible for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC i.e. (15 years for persons belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes and 13 years for persons belonging to Other Backward Classes, in respect of the posts reserved for them). Relaxation of age limit is applicable for PwDs irrespective of the fact whether the post is reserved or not, provided the post is identified suitable for Persons with Disabilities (PwDs). The persons claiming age relaxation under this sub-para would be required to produce a certificate in prescribed proforma in support of their claims clearly indicating that the degree of physical disability is 40% or more.
d) J&K: Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years to all candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989. The persons claiming relaxation under this sub-para would be required to produce a certificate to this effect from the District Magistrate within whose jurisdiction they had ordinarily resided or from any other authority designated in this behalf by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir.
e) EX-SERVICEMEN: Ex-Serviceman who has put in not less than six months continuous service in the Armed Forces of the Union (Army/Navy/Air Force of the Indian Union), shall be allowed to deduct the period of such service from his/her actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the post or service for which he/she seeks appointment / employment by more than 3 years, he/she is deemed to satisfy the condition regarding the age limit. This relaxation will be over and above the relaxation admissible for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC i.e. (8 years for persons belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and 6 years for persons belonging to Other Backward Classes, in respect of the posts reserved for them).
f) EX-APPRENTICE TRAINEE: If age bar comes in the way of the apprentice trainee, the same would be relaxed to the extent of the period for which the apprentice had undergone training in line with Apprentices Act 1961.
g) EXPERIENCE: The upper age limit is relaxable for candidates with relevant post qualification experience, to a maximum extent of 7 years. Relaxation in age would be given one year for every completed year of relevant post qualification experience, over and above 28 years, subject to a maximum age limit of 35 years. The persons claiming relaxation under this sub-para would be required to produce an experience certificate issued from such PSUs/Central/State Government/Private Sector Organizations indicating the tenure of engagement.
NOTE: The upper age limit with all relaxations shall not exceed 55 years, except for candidates belonging to the PwD category. For PwD candidates, the upper Age limit with all relaxations shall not exceed 56 years.
Tenure Of Engagement
The selected candidates will be engaged on tenure basis for a maximum period of four years from the date of engagement. The tenure will come to an end automatically on completion of four years period from the date of joining, without any further notice. The employment can be terminated, at any time, during the period of tenure engagement, by giving one month’s notice by either party or payment of the Basic Pay + DA components in the Consolidated Remuneration in lieu of the Notice. The Tenure Based Engagement will not confer any right on the Personnel to claim the status of a regular employee of the Company. The personnel selected will be deployed in shifts.
Places of Posting
Selected candidates will be posted at HAL, Medical & Health Unit, Bangalore. No requests for change of posting will be entertained after joining. However, Management reserves the right to post the candidate to any Division within Bangalore or outside Bangalore as per the requirements of the Company.
The candidates found suitable after due Written Test & Document Verification will be engaged as Staff Nurse / Physiotherapist / Pharmacist / Dresser on tenure basis for a maximum period of four years. The engagement is not against permanent vacancy and will not entitle any candidate to claim for regular / permanent employment in future. Page 7 of 19 During the period of tenure engagement the candidates will be paid following remuneration
SCALE-05 (in Rupees) (p.m.)
Basic Pay + Personal Pay : 15910/-
Other benefits & Allowances as per entitlement (Approx.) : 21,473/-
TOTAL : 37383/- (Approx.)
NOTE: - The Pay in the Consolidated Emoluments in respect of XSM will be fixed as per rules.
Mode of payment & Application Fee
• Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) towards Application Fee (In addition, Bank charges extra, as applicable), which is non-refundable is to be paid by candidates belonging to UR/OBC Category. The same is exempted in the case of SC/ST/PWD and Candidates sponsored by Employment exchange and Sainik Board;
• The above Application fee is to be paid online through RTGS. The details for RTGS payment are detailed below:
Bank Account Name - HAL HOSPITAL
Bank Name - State Bank of India
Branch Name - HAL Branch, Bangalore
Bank Account No - 10918220668
IFSC Code - SBIN0001114
• Transaction Reference Number given by the Bank on payment of fees needs to be entered in the ONLINE application form while applying. HAL will not be responsible in case of a candidate depositing the Application Fee in the wrong account. No other form of payment is accepted;
• Candidates are required to provide details of the Application Fee paid in the Online Application Form failing which the application will be treated as incomplete and will not be accepted. Application fee can be paid till the last date of submission of online application;
• Application Fee once deposited into Company’s account will not be refunded under any circumstances, even if the candidate is unable to apply online or due to being ineligible at the time of applying or rejection of application Online. Therefore, before depositing the application fee, candidates should ensure that they meet all the eligibility criteria;
• Employment Exchange and Sainik Board candidates who have received the communication from HAL advising to apply for the post ONLINE with reference to this advertisement are required to mention the Reference Number and date of the HAL letter / communication received by them while applying ONLINE and they are exempted from payment of the application fee.
How to Apply
• Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online hosted on the HAL website (hal-india.co.in) only. The website will be kept open between 1200 hrs on 24.11.2021 till 1200 hrs on 14.12.2021 for this purpose.
• Intimation letters have been sent to the candidates sponsored through Employment Exchange, Special Employment Exchange and Sainik Board. Employment Exchange and Sainik Board Candidates who have received communication from HAL advising to apply the post online with reference to this advertisement are required to mention the Reference No. and the Date of the HAL letter / Communication received by them while applying Online.
• Candidates are allowed to apply only once and applications once submitted cannot be altered under any circumstances. Candidates are required to possess a valid E-mail ID and Mobile number which is to be entered in the application blank, so that intimation regarding the written test, document verification, medical test etc. can be sent. HAL will not be responsible for bouncing of E-mail sent to the candidates.
• On submission and acceptance of the application, system will generate the registration acknowledgement form along with the application reference number allotted, which will be used for future reference.
• Request for change of mailing Address, category, Discipline as declared in the application will not be entertained.
• If the information / Certificates furnished by the candidates in any stage is found to be false or incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the Notification, the candidature/engagement will be considered as revoked / terminated at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining , without any reference given to the candidate.
• The Applications have to be applied only through Online. Applications received in person or through other modes viz. Fax/E-mail/Post etc. will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
• The last date for submission of the online application is 14.12.2021
• Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
• Candidates employed in Central / State Government/ Public Sector Undertakings etc., should produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of document verification failing which they will not be issued with the Provisional Offer of Engagement and will not be eligible for payment of Travelling Allowance.
• No TA will be payable to candidates for attending Written Test.
• The Date, Time and Venue for Document verification will be intimated to the candidates who are provisionally selected in the Written Test via E-mail (in the E-mail ID provided in the Application Format by the candidate). The same will also be hosted on the HAL Website (hal-india.co.in). All correspondences to the candidates will be made via E-mail on the E-mail ID provided by the candidate at the time of online application. No other method of communication will be adopted. Necessary information regarding the selection, written test etc. will be hosted on our Website from time to time.
• Age and experience will be reckoned as on 01.09.2020.
• While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms as mentioned above as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respect. Furnishing wrong / incorrect information or suppression of relevant information will lead to rejection of candidature and the application will be out-rightly rejected.
• CGPA etc wherever applicable should compulsorily be converted into percentage of marks as per the University / Institution norms.
• Candidate must indicate the aggregate marks (of all semesters / years put together) obtained in PUC/ Diploma / Degree etc., in the application form. Aggregate marks are to be calculated as shown below:
Total Marks obtained in all Semesters or Years
______________________________________________ X 100
Maximum Marks (cumulative of all Semesters or Years)
• Screening and short listing for the Written Test will be based on the details provided by the candidate. Hence it is necessary that applicants should furnish only accurate, full and correct information.
• Appearance of the shortlisted candidates in the Written Test is provisional and it does not entitle them for any claim for the post. They will be treated as debarred ab-initio at any stage of the selection process in case they do not fulfill essential eligibility criteria.
• Candidates will be required to submit all relevant certificates/testimonials(original along with one set of self attested photocopies) in support of Age, Educational Qualifications, Caste, Disability, Experience(wherever applicable), passport size photograph, Ex-servicemen discharge book etc at the time of Document verification.
• In respect of post reserved for PWD, persons with 40% or more relevant disability only are eligible to apply. Candidates are required to produce Original Disability certificate issued by the Govt. Authority at the time of document verification.
• Candidates belonging to OBC Category are required to submit the OBC Certificate not older than 06 months as on date of release of advertisement in the prescribed format, at the time of Document verification.
• The decision, of HAL in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, Conduct of Written Test etc will be final and binding on candidates.
The last date for submission of the online application is 14.12.2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database