The foundation of Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar University (originally known as Agra University) was laid on the 1st of July, 1927, as a result of hectic efforts of a band of enthusiastic educationists like Rev. Canon A.W. Davis, Munshi Narain Prasad Asthana, Dr L.P. Mathur, Lala Dewan Chand, Rai Bahadur Anand Swaroop and Dr Brajendra Swaroop.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for contractual faculty positions in Engineering, Computer Application (UCC), Pharmacy and Applied Sciences department of the University as per UGC/AICTE/PCI qualifications.
Pharmaceutical Chemistry : 03 (OBC-01, SC-01, EWS-1)
Pharmacology : 02 (UR-1, SC-1)
Pharmacy Practice : 02 (UR-01, OBC-1)
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICANTS
1. Application form along with other details and qualifications (As amended up to date) are available on University Website dbrau.org.in/ as per the UP-State Government orders/AICTE norms/UGC norms/PCI norms (as applicable). Application form and other details can be downloaded from the University website.
2. Application must be accompanied with a non-refundable demand draft of Rs.1,500/- for General & OBC, Rs. 1,000/- for EWS and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST drawn in favor of "Finance Officer, Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University" payable at Agra with the application form. Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
3. The name of the Post must be mentioned on top of the envelope.
4. The application form duly filled in the prescribed format along with required documents must reach to the Registrar, Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Paliwal Park, Agra - 282002, U.P. through Registered/Speed Post on or before 13-December-2021 at 5.00 PM.
5. Incomplete applications and applications received after last date will not be considered and will be summarily rejected.
6. The eligibility of the applicants will be determined on the basis of the last date of submission of the application form.
7. Mere eligibility will not entitle any applicants to be called for interview.
8. Applications not accompanied with necessary supporting documents, self-attested copies of degree certificates/ marks sheets/experience certificate/category certificate/publication/reprints (if applicable) issued by the competent authority and the incomplete applications shall be rejected summarily.
9. Two self-addressed envelopes (size 20 x 8cm) have to be annexed with the application form.
10. Applicants should keep on visiting regularly the University websites for dates for further queries.
11. Reservation will be applicable as per Uttar Pradesh Government norms/rules.
12. Applicants who are in employment should route their applications through proper channel or should submit a "No Objection Certificate" from the employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
13. The University reserves the right of filling or not filling the advertised posts without assigning any reason.
14. Canvassing in any form may lead to cancellation of candidature.
15. The University reserves the right to increase/decrease or withdraw any advertised post(s) without giving any reason.
16. For educational qualification and for calculating Academic/Research Score (as amended up to date), kindly visit the UGC, AICTE and PCI websites.
17. The educational qualification should be in relevant discipline.
18. Applicant has to submit separate application forms for different posts with prescribed application fees independently.
19. No TA/DA will be paid to the Applicants for attending the written exam and interview.
20. Time schedule of the whole process will be given on university website.
The application form duly filled in the prescribed format along with required documents must reach to the Registrar, Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Paliwal Park, Agra - 282002, U.P. through Registered/Speed Post on or before 13-December-2021 at 5.00 PM.
See All Other Jobs in our Database