Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery (MCC) is an autonomous institution under Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of Kerala, established under Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860. The institution is located at Kodiyeri, Thalassery of Kannur District and was established in 2001 and the clinical services were started in the same year. At present MCC has 220 in-patient bed strength and the Institute caters to patients from 7 Districts of Northern Kerala in addition to the neighboring states of Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Mahe (a total population of over 1.5 crores).
Online application is invited to the following post in the project entitled “ Phase IIB/III Study to Determine the Efficacy of Curcumin and Metformin to reduce the Incidence of Second Primary Tumoursof Aero-Digestive Tract in Patients with History of Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma” funded by Narayana Hrudayalaya Foundations, HNCOG, Banglore at Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery, Kerala.
Post : Clinical Trial Coordinator
Essential qualification : M.Pharm / Pharm.D / MSc Clinical Research/ Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research OR BTech in Biotechnology / Degree in life Science / Degree in Statistics with Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research
Maximum Age : 35 years
Remuneration / Month (Consolidated) : Rs.10,000/-
Duties & responsibilities
• Overseeing the smooth running of the clinical trial.
• Coordinating, monitoring the research participants to ensure adherence to study protocol.
• Communication with the sponsor
Terms & Conditions:
1. The post is to be filled up only on purely temporary basis for a period of 1 year. The duration of an appointment will be six months. The extension will be based on the performance of the candidates
2. Above said post will be stationed at Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery
3. Since the post is purely temporary, the incumbents selected will have no claim for regularization of the appointment or permanency and other service benefits
4. Applications will be screened and selected candidates will be called for interview. Application received after the due date will not be considered under any circumstances. Similarly incomplete applications or conflicting/dubious/false information in applications will invite outright rejection. Details regarding the interview date will be informed later. There may be a screening tests if the number of candidates more than 5 per post. The marks obtained in screening test will not be used in the interview. The candidates selected in screening tests alone will be invited for the selection interview.
5. Any attempt to influence any official at MCC will be a straightforward reason for outright rejection of the application. Such candidates will be debarred for a period of 5 years from applying to any post in MCC and it will be informed to other recruiting agencies in the state such as PSC and the government.
6. No. TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the Interview or joining of post and out Stationed candidate should make his/her own arrangement for travel and stay for the interview and joining of post, if offered
7. Qualification and experience should be from a recognized University or recognized organization ( Recognized by Central or State Government)
8. Age will be calculated as on 1st January of the year. ie 01-01-2021
9. The decision of Director is final in all aspects of recruitment
10. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from such unholy practices.
How to apply
1. Candidates should apply ONLINE through our website mcc.kerala.gov.in
2. Please assure that you have the following before proceeding to Online Registration.
• Your photograph in digital form with the following specifications;
• Maximum Image Size: 30Kb
• Image Dimension: 150W X 200H px
• Image Type: .jpg format
• Reference number for application fee (Rs. 50 / - for SC / ST category and Rs. 250 / - for others) paid through RTGS / NEFT / IMPS / UPI to the following account: No:046201002340, Account holder: Malabar Cancer Center Society A & R fund, Bank: ICICI, Branch: Thalassery, IFSC Code: ICIC0000462
3. The last date of submission of ONLINE application is 25th November 2021 till 11.59 pm
4. Candidates claiming fee concession/exemption, a copy of SC/ST Certificate from the competent authority. If the duly attested copy of certificate is not attached, the application will be rejected. Self attestation is adequate.
5. The applications that are not complete in all respect will not be considered and no individual intimation will be given
6. Selection will be based on qualification and experience and performance in the Test/Interview. Claims in respect of Qualifications, Experience, etc. should be supported by copies of relevant documents; Candidates should produce the originals documents at the time of interview or verifications of the document if called for after short listing and also at the time of joining.
7. The application will be screened and eligible candidates will be informed through email (with date & venue) to attend the interview. Candidate should provide proper contact email ID for communication. Candidates are advised to visit our website mcc.kerala.gov.in regularly for updates/ notices and announcements.
8. Qualification, experience prescribed by MCC, should be strictly followed and applications without any of them will be rejected.
9. The Director-MCC will hold the right to reject any application without any information.
The last date of submission of ONLINE application is 25th November 2021 till 11.59 pm
See All Other Jobs in our Database