IQVIA is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Post : Medical Writing trainee
• Gain knowledge, experience, and competence in specific Medical Writing tasks by supporting Medical Writing senior staff in managing client requests under supervision, focusing on tasks such as writing patient narratives.
• Manage day-to-day workload, track timelines, draft assigned documents to a high standard, and implement review comments and customer requests with senior guidance/review, keeping manager/senior staff abreast of progress on tasks and any potential problems.
• Interact with internal clients. May have some external interactions, mostly directed by senior staff.
• Keep abreast of current data, trends, medical and/or technical writing/regulatory knowledge, developments and advances in area of drug development/medical and/or technical writing.
• Comply with customer requirements and with IQVIA Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and standards.
• Bachelor's Degree Bachelor's Degree in life sciences related discipline or related field Req
• Master's Degree Master's Degree in life sciences related discipline or related field Pref
• Ph.D. Ph.D. in life sciences related discipline or related field Pref
• This is an entry level trainee position and as such education, skills, and potential are more important than formal work experience. However, experience and strong ability in scientific writing in English gained from academic studies or work experience is essential.
• Awareness of drug development, medical writing, and associated regulations. Good understanding of statistical principles and of medical terminology across a range of therapeutic areas.
• Familiarity with the structural and content requirements of clinical study reports, protocols, and similar documents.
• Good understanding of common statistical methods used in clinical trials and/or interpretation of their results.
• Ability to integrate, interpret, and summarize data from a variety of sources in a clear and concise manner.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills including grammatical/technical writing skills.
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
• Communicates clearly, effectively and confidently with others.
• Demonstrated abilities in collaboration with others and independent thought.
• Demonstrates confidence and maturity in most routine medical writing situations.
• Demonstrates good judgement in requesting input from senior staff.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and customers.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects.
• Must be computer literate.
Experience : 0 to 1 year
Qualification : Ph.D, Graduate/Post Graduate in Life Sciences
Location : Thane, Maharashtra
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Job ID : R1253211
End Date : 20th December, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database