Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation, Integrated Health and Family Welfare Society for National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) on a honorarium basis to fill the following posts. Yakami is inviting applications from candidates with academic qualifications and experience for the following posts.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 03
Salary : Rs 17,000/-
Qualification : 1) D.Pharm/B.Pharm degree required
2) Must be registered with Indian / Maharashtra Pharmacy Council.
3) Must have knowledge of computer work.
Terms and Conditions
1. All the posts mentioned above are of contract nature and consolidated honorarium and their tenure is dated. It will be till March 31, 2022.
2. All the candidates to be filled under the National Urban Health Mission will be selected through direct interview.
3. During the interviews, the posts of gynecologist, pediatrician, anesthesiologist, medical officer (full time), quality assurance assistant will be interviewed directly for the relevant post (e.g. National Program work, respectively) without conducting skill assessment test.
4. During the interviews, the skills assessment test for the posts of staffers, pharmacists and lab technicians will be conducted.
5. These posts will remain under National Urban Health Mission, Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation There will be no connection with the establishment.
6. The posts of Gynecologist, Pediatrician, Anesthesiologist, Medical Officer (Full Time) will be paid as per the rates sanctioned under National Health Mission. In addition, the posts of Quality Assured Assistants, Staffers, Pharmacists and Laboratory Technicians will be paid through Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation at minimum wage rate in addition to government subsidy. Rights and decisions in this regard Hon. Commissioner Will stay with Also, the instructions received from time to time regarding honorarium will be applicable to the officers / employees of this post.
7. These posts are to be filled for the project on a net contract basis. The first appointment will be given to the candidates for a period of 11 months and the guidelines received from the Government in this regard will be applicable. Also, these posts will be terminated automatically as soon as the project is closed.
8. These appointments are purely temporary. Therefore, the applicant will not be able to claim the right of permanent appointment.
9. These posts may vary in number or reservation.
10. From the Commissioner, Director of Health Services and Campaign, National Health Mission Mumbai. As on 29/09/2018, the maximum age limit for candidates for this post will be 38 years for open category and 43 years for reserved category. Also the age condition for retired candidates will be relaxed till the age of 65 years but after the age of 60 it is necessary to attach the certificate of physical fitness from the District Surgeon with the application.
11. The applicant should be physically and mentally fit for the post concerned and no criminal case has been filed against the applicant.
12. The validity of the registration with the council or any other document must be current.
13. The right to cancel or suspend the recruitment as well as to change or cancel the selection / appointment process at any stage without giving any reason. Commissioner, Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation.
14. Candidates will be called for interview as per interview one five (1: 5). For this, in the first hour of the date mentioned in the above mentioned interview schedule, ie from 10 am to 11 am, the number of candidates who will be present will be recorded and applications and documents in the prescribed format will be taken from them. Candidates present after that will not be registered for the interview and final decision in this regard will be taken by Hon. Member Secretary and Medical Director, P.N.M.N.P. Will remain.
15. If there are more candidates for the interview, at the end of the scrutiny, five candidates will be appointed for one post.
16.Interview (examination) will be 100 marks in total.
17. A maximum of 50 marks will be awarded according to the marks of the last year of eligibility mentioned in the advertisement.
A) The marks of the final year of education of the candidate will be taken into consideration.
B) Candidate will be awarded 50 marks as follows: Additional Education Degree / Diploma 10 marks, Skill Test 10 marks, Subject Knowledge - 05 marks, Experience - 05 marks (01 marks each year) c) Oral Interview 20 marks
18. In case of experience only experience of Government, Semi-Government, Local Self Government Institutions or under National Urban Health Mission will be considered. Eligible candidates should attend the interview at their own cost along with the following documents. They do not pay any travel allowance.
19. Retired officers / employees in the government service will be paid as honorarium for the amount received before retirement, minus the pension.
20. Candidates should clearly mention the name of the post they are applying for and the category (caste category) for the post as per social reservation.
20. It will be mandatory to fill the bond on Rs 100 stamp paper.
21. The selection and waiting list will be published through the selection committee for the posts mentioned in the advertisement.
Interested and eligible candidates should come directly for the interview. Application in the form given on the website pcmcindia.gov.in, Educational Qualification Certificates, Registration Certificate from the Council for the prescribed period, Passport Size Photo, Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate / School Leaving Certificate), Resident Certificate, Identity Certificate, Educational Qualification Certificate by Position, Certificate, Experience Certificate
Walk in Interview
Date : 26th November, 2021
Time : 10:00 am to 11:00 am
Place of interview : Ramakrishna More Auditorium, Chinchwad
See All Other Jobs in our Database