Applications are invited through off-line mode (Physical applications) from eligible candidates for various posts to work purely on contract & Out-sourcing basis in APVVP Hospitals of Chittoor District.
Post : Pharmacist Gr-II
No. of Posts : 18
Monthly remuneration : 28000/-
Mode of recruitment : Contract
a) Candidates must have passed SSC or its equivalent exam. And mush have passed in Dip.Pharmacy or B.Pharmacy (only considered) from the recognized institutions by Govt.,of AP.
b) Candidates must be registered in the AP. Pharmacy Council.
Minimum 18 years & maximum 42 years as on 01.07.2021 as per G.O.Ms.No.105 GA(Ser-A) Dept., Dt.27.09.2021(no person shall be eligible if less than 18 years and is more than 42 years).
Relaxation permissible on upper age
SC/ST/BC & EWS : 5 years
Physically handicapped persons : 10 years
Ex-servicemen & NCC (who have worked as Instructor in NCC) : Shall be allowed to deduct from his age a period of 3 years in addition to the length of the service rendered by him in the Armed forces/NCC
** Provided that the persons referred to at serial no.4&5 above shall, after making the deductions referred to in sub rule 12(c)(i) & (ii) of AP State and Subordinate Services Rules not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the post.
** The age relaxation for Ex-servicemen is applicable for those who have been released from Armed forces other than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency.
Applicant must enclose a demand draft towards application processing fee in favor of District Coordinator of Hospital Services, Chittoor (if candidate is eligible for more than one post is required to enclose demand draft for each post and apply for each post separately) as given below
a) For OC candidates................................... = Rs.500/-
b) For SC/ST/BC/EWS candidates.......... = Rs.300/-
c) For Physically challenged candidates.. = Exempted
Selection Process & Service Weightage
Aggregate of marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying examination : 75%
Weightage for experience of Govt. Service including contract/outsourcing service : Up to 15%
i) 2.5 marks per Six months in Tribal area.
ii) 2.0 marks per Six months in Rural area.
iii)1.0 marks per Six months in Urban areas COVID duties
i) @ 5 Marks per six months
ii) @ 10 Marks per one year
iii) @ 15 Marks per 1 Year 6 Months
Weightage for No.of years since passing qualifying examination : Up to 10 marks @ 1.0 marks per completed year after acquiring requisite qualification
Note-1 : The maximum weightage as mentioned at point – (02) for Government service rendered in Tribal/Rural/Urban areas including Covid-19 duties is 15% only.
Note-2 : The above Covid-19 shall be applicable only to the persons who have rendered their services for Covid-19 on Contract/Outsourcing/Honorarium basis and are appointed by the District Collectors or any other Competent authority exclusively for Covid-19 purpose, based on orders issued by the Government from time to time.
Tenure of appointment and important conditions :
1. The selected candidates in this recruitment notification should work for a period of one year from the date of joining at place of posting; otherwise their candidature will not be considered for further any kind of benefits from the Government.
2. The tenure of selected candidates in this recruitment notification will be one year from the date of joining and the District Selection Committee; Chittoor reserves all the rights to terminate the contract/outsourcing services of any candidate/candidates at any time without giving any prior notice as per directions of the Government from time to time.
HOW TO APPLY
1. The candidate is required to download the application forms from website (https://chittoor.ap.gov.in/) and the copy of application form along with necessary documents shall submit in-person/by Registered post from 10.00 AM of 23.11.2021 to 05.00 PM of 29.11.2021 (29.11.2021 is the last date for submission of applications in-person/registered post). This office is not responsible for postal delay if any and applications received after 05.00 PM of 29.11.2021 will not accepted in any circumstances. The filled-in applications along with necessary documents shall submit at office of the District Coordinator of Hospital Services (APVVP), Chittoor.
2. The selection to the posts will be on the basis of final general merit cum rule of reservation.
3. The applicant is required to visit the Chittoor District official website regularly to keep himself/herself updated until completion of the recruitment process. The website information is final for all correspondence. No individual correspondence by any means will be entertained under any circumstances.
4. All desirous and eligible candidates shall apply after satisfying themselves as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment notification. Submission of application forms by the candidate is considered that he/she has read the notification and shall abide by the terms and conditions laid down there under. If candidate is eligible for more than one post he/she is required to apply for each post separately.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION – 29.11.2021 by 5.00 P.M
See All Other Jobs in our Database