IQVIA looking for Clinical Data Specialist
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Post : Clinical Data Specialist/Sr. Clinical Data Coordinator
• Manage delivery of projects through full data management study life-cycle.
• Manage project timelines and quality; determine resource needs; identify out-of-scope work.
• Serve as Data Operations Coordinator or Data Team Lead.
• Perform comprehensive data management tasks including data review, writing and resolving data clarifications.
• Perform database designer activities for technologies not requiring extensive programming.
• Perform comprehensive quality control procedures.
• Independently bring project solutions to the CDM team.
Experience : 2 to 6 years
Qualification : BSc, ,MSc, ,B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Location : 2 to 6 years
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Clinical Data
End Date : 25th November, 2020
Share updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database