Require Group Product Manager at Abbott India Limited | B.Pharm, B.Sc
Abbott India Limited is a subsidiary of Abbott Laboratories, USA, a global, iversified health care company devoted to the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of pharmaceutical, diagnostic, nutritional and hospital products. The company now employs approximately 70,000 people and markets its products in 130 countries worldwide.
Post : Group Product Manager
• Achieve top-line, market share and bottom-line targets for the brands assigned
• Analyze market conditions and forecast sales and market share.
• Independently handle brand management responsibility for allocated brands.
• Monitor ROI on brand strategies.
• Monitor competitor activities.
• Undertake feasibility analysis/ market research for new opportunities.
• Conduct research to analyze customer behavior and design strategies accordingly.
• Evaluate opportunities to increase PC for the brands.
• Develop and implement marketing strategies for brands owned to achieve desired goals.
• Effectively sell the strategies to internal customers and ensure effective implementation of designed strategies
• Ensure quality and timely delivery of inputs to field force.
• Maintain advertising budgets within targets.
• Undertake fieldwork to capture insights.
• Effective coordination with other functional areas within organization e.g. Medical, Training, Promo team, Supply Chain, Finance etc.
• Conduct CSM and other sales meetings
• Divisional initiatives which are of significant impact to the business / orgn. (for eg: revamping the specialty coverage, cross-functional projects, etc.)
• Buddy to new brand managers in the team
• Mentor / guide to management trainees in the team
• Graduate in Science / Pharmacy.
• MBA/PGDBA in Sales and Marketing
• Pharmaceutical product Management experience of 4 years (preferably in MNC) as brand manager
• Additional exposure of sales preferred
• Exposure to managing Key Accounts / dealing with Key Opinion Leaders
• Therapy experience – Orthopedics , Rheumatology , Nephrology super specialty
• Strategic thinking
• Analytical skills
• Learning attitude
• Functional & Technical Knowledge on therapy areas owned and other therapies in the division.
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• Cross functional co-ordination.
• Demonstrates creativity, innovation and drive for results.
• Ability to influence, lead and develop team.
• Problem solving and decision making skills
• Time management and multi tasking skills
• Planning and organizing skills for short term and long term.
Qualification : B.Pharm, B.Sc ; MBA/PGDBA
Experience : 4 yrs
Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Industry Type : Pharma
Division : Osvita
End Date : 10th December, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database