Job for Pharmacist at National Institute of Technology
The Institute recently has been converted from State Engineering College to National Institute of Technology. The total seats have been increased from 250 to 420 for the academic session 2007-2008. Recently three Under Graduate courses has been introduced in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Transportation Engineering and Production Engineering. The Civil Engineering Department will start a PG programme in Structural Engineering to fulfill the requirement of the State.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 01 (UR-01)
Pay Band & GP : PU-I.GP-Rs. 2800/- (Rs. 5,200- 20,200/-)
Level and Scale of pay in 7th CPC : Pay Level 5
Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits
(i) 10+2 in Science (PCB/PCM) subjects from direct recruits recognized Board or University.
(ii) 2 Years Diploma with First class from an Institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India with minimum two years experience in any recognized hospital or pharmacy.
Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma.)
(iii) Registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
Period of probation, if any : 1 year for direct recruits as per NIT Statutes
Note: After 2 Years’ experience in the Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-, the incumbent will be granted Non Functional up-gradation to the next higher Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- in PB-2 and re-designated as Sr. Pharmacist (personal to the incumbent).
Sr. Pharmacist with GP of Rs.4200/- and 7 years of service, out of which at least 5 years of service in GP of Rs.4200/-, may be considered for promotion to the post of Pharmacist (SG II) with GP of Rs.4600/-.
General Instructions and Recruitment System/ Rules
1. Candidature will be considered on receipt of online application by the due date.
2. Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- shall be paid online (debit card/ credit card net banking). The SC/ ST category applicant shall pay Rs. 250/- (non-refundable) online. No fee is required from the PwD category applicant.
3. The Institute reserves the right to modify/ defer or cancel the advertisement/ recruitment at any stage of processing without assigning any reasons.
4. The number of vacancies may increase/ decrease/ alter without any notification.
5. Once online application submitted, no subsequent request for change vs ill be considered or granted.
6. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
7. All qualifications, experiences and age limit will be considered as on or before 29.11.2019 (closing date of online application form).
8. All educational qualifications mentioned in the application should be awarded by the recognized University/ Institute/ Board.
9. Persons serving in Government/ Semi Government/ PSUs/ Universities/ Educational Institutions should send their application (s) either THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL or should furnish a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the Competent Authority of the organization serving, at the time of interview. They can. however, send advance copy of the application form.
Find More Info Go to Next Page...