The Institute recently has been converted from State Engineering College to National Institute of Technology. The total seats have been increased from 250 to 420 for the academic session 2007-2008. Recently three Under Graduate courses has been introduced in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Transportation Engineering and Production Engineering. The Civil Engineering Department will start a PG programme in Structural Engineering to fulfill the requirement of the State.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 01 (UR-01)
Pay Band & GP : PU-I.GP-Rs. 2800/- (Rs. 5,200- 20,200/-)
Level and Scale of pay in 7th CPC : Pay Level 5
Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits
(i) 10+2 in Science (PCB/PCM) subjects from direct recruits recognized Board or University.
(ii) 2 Years Diploma with First class from an Institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India with minimum two years experience in any recognized hospital or pharmacy.
Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma.)
(iii) Registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
Period of probation, if any : 1 year for direct recruits as per NIT Statutes
Note: After 2 Years’ experience in the Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-, the incumbent will be granted Non Functional up-gradation to the next higher Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- in PB-2 and re-designated as Sr. Pharmacist (personal to the incumbent).
Sr. Pharmacist with GP of Rs.4200/- and 7 years of service, out of which at least 5 years of service in GP of Rs.4200/-, may be considered for promotion to the post of Pharmacist (SG II) with GP of Rs.4600/-.
General Instructions and Recruitment System/ Rules
1. Candidature will be considered on receipt of online application by the due date.
2. Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- shall be paid online (debit card/ credit card net banking). The SC/ ST category applicant shall pay Rs. 250/- (non-refundable) online. No fee is required from the PwD category applicant.
3. The Institute reserves the right to modify/ defer or cancel the advertisement/ recruitment at any stage of processing without assigning any reasons.
4. The number of vacancies may increase/ decrease/ alter without any notification.
5. Once online application submitted, no subsequent request for change vs ill be considered or granted.
6. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
7. All qualifications, experiences and age limit will be considered as on or before 29.11.2019 (closing date of online application form).
8. All educational qualifications mentioned in the application should be awarded by the recognized University/ Institute/ Board.
9. Persons serving in Government/ Semi Government/ PSUs/ Universities/ Educational Institutions should send their application (s) either THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL or should furnish a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the Competent Authority of the organization serving, at the time of interview. They can. however, send advance copy of the application form.
Find More Info Go to Next Page...
10. Candidate who will get selected for test/ interview will have to produce original documents in support of all the particulars mentioned in their application form regarding their educational qualification, experience, and other claims.
11. Original documents along with one set of self-attested copies will have to be produced at the time of test/ interview for verification.
12. Applications received online on or before the closing date will only be considered for scrutiny and selection.
13. Mere fulfillment of minimum qualifications and experience does not entitle any candidate for a call for test/ interview. A short listing criterion may be set higher than the minimum advertised.
14. The Institute reserves the right to call all the eligible candidates or short listed candidates for interview/ test after screening by the Institute. Institute may conduct a screening test if the number of applications received are large in number. No interim communication on the status of application will be entertained.
15. Experienced and/ or meritorious candidates may be granted higher starting pay on the recommendation of the selection committee.
16. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
17. Name of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed in the Institute website. Beside, all information regarding selection test, interview schedule etc. will also be provided through the Institute website only. The Institute will not be responsible in any manner, if. a candidate fails to visit/ access the website in time. Candidates are requested to regularly visit the Institute website i.e. nita.ac.in for updated information
18. The date for determining eligibility of candidates in every respect i.e. qualifications, experience and preferred age limit etc. shall be considered as on the closing date. i.e. the last date of the submission of online application form, failing which they may be debarred from the recruitment process.
19. The Institute shall retain completed online applications data for non-shortlisted candidates only for three months after completion of recruitment process.
20. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post in the prescribed manner with requisite fee for each post.
21. Applications which are not in prescribed format may be out rightly rejected. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
22. The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final. No correspondence/ interim inquiries will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection/ interview including reasons for not being called for interview. Any dispute with regard to the selection/ recruitment process will be settled through Arbitration, failing which the matter can be appealed in the Hon'ble I ligh Court of Tripura.
23. Age relaxation upto the age of 56. years prescribed for a particular post in non-teaching as per recruitment rules (RR-2019) shall be granted to the existing staff of Ni l A as per the decision of NIT Council and BoG.
24. Regular staff of NITA. who are otherwise eligible, shall be allowed to participate in the selection process irrespective of age and percentage of marks. This will be applicable to the regular staff of NITA who were appointed before the date of implementation of RRs in NITs including Model RRs (2012).
25. Reservation policy is applicable as per Govt, of India norms.
26. The test can be segregated based on the requirement and qualification.
27. Any subsequent changes receive in recruitment rules or guidelines shall be applicable accordingly, in this recruitment.
28. Particulars and criteria in respect of each post are attached at Annexure A.
29. No TA/ DA w ill be paid for attending test/ interview or both.
Candidates need to apply online. Last Date of Submission of Online application is 29.11.2019.
See All Other Jobs in our Database