Job for Associate Professor at Bengal School of Technology
Bengal School of Technology (ESTD. 2006) is an outcome of ideas, dream and creativity of a group of entrepreneurs who got together and began a most ambitious programme of philanthropy. In this direction a non-profit making trust viz. Supreme Educational Development & Charitable Organization (SEDCO) is established to undertake the noble venture of rendering service to the society through establishment of Technological and Professional Institutions of a high standard and also to produce professionals of the highest quality who will be able to cope with the challenges of ever evolving industrial needs of the country. The formation of BST in 2006 is the first step towards fulfilling its mission. The Institution is approved by AICTE and PCI, affiliated to West Bengal University of Technology for imparting B. Pharm and M. Pharm courses. We are committed to impart highest possible standard of pharmaceutical education to the young aspirants of our country.
Post : Associate Professor
Responsibilities and Duties
• Develop and implement innovative instructional methods.
• Develop professional logistics to improvise student performance.
• Guide, lead and mentor students in research projects.
• Evaluate, monitor and mentor student academic progress.
• Create, innovate and implement career-enhancement programs and activities.
• Assess, review and evaluate student activities and progress.,
• Develop and implement project-based fundamentals and advanced courses.
• Engage in student mentoring, participate in student organizations, assessment and accreditation activities, and committee responsibilities.
• Promote the professional growth of the students by socializing with them.
1st class/ Equivalent in masters Degree & Ph. D in Pharmaceutical Technology / Pharmacy with minimum of 5 years of teaching/research/ industrial experience of which at least 2 years should be post Ph.D
Experience : 2-5 years
Qualification : M.Pharm, M.Sc, Ph.D
Location : Kolkata
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
End Date : 15th December, 2019
Send your Resume at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bengal School of Technology
See All Other Jobs in our Database