Career for Pharmacist at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited - Government of India Undertaking
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), a Navaratna Central Public Sector Undertaking, is a premier Aeronautical Industry of South East Asia, with 20 Production/Overhaul/Service Divisions and 10 co-located R&D Centers spread across the Country. HAL’s spectrum of expertise encompasses Design, Development, Manufacture, Repair, Overhaul and upgrade of Aircraft, Helicopters, Aero-Engines, Industrial & Marine Gas Turbines, Accessories, Avionics & Systems and Structural Components for Satellite & Launch Vehicles.
HAL , Medical & Health Unit (Bangalore Complex) is in the process of engaging Personnel on Tenure Basis (Maximum for Four Years) in the Non-Executive Cadre in Para-medical Category. There is a requirement for engagement of Pharmacist in Indirect Labour Category and the details are as follows.
Post / Scale : Pharmacist (C-5)
Advertisement No. : M&H/HR/25/14/2019
No. of Posts : 02 (1-UR, 1-PWD) (OH-OL/BL)/HH)
Qualification : PUC(PCB) with D’ Pharma (2 years)
Physical Requirements : S-Sitting, ST-Standing , W-Walking, BN-Bending, PP-Pulling & Pushing, L-Lifting, KC-Kneeling & Croutching, MF-Manipulation by Fingers, SE-Seeing, RW-Reading and Writing, H-Hearing, OHOrthopaedically Handicapped; OL-One leg; BL-Both legs, HH-Hearing Impaired.
• All qualifications should be from Indian Universities / Institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the country. Candidates possessing the qualifying Degrees through Full-Time courses will only be considered. Candidates possessing Part Time / Correspondence / Distance Education / Evening Courses/E-learning are not eligible to apply;
• All the qualifications possessed by the candidates as also Qualifications/Courses being pursued by them at the time of submitting the application for Employment, are to be clearly indicated in the Application. In other words, all the Qualifications already possessed and Qualification/Courses which are being pursued/currently undergoing are to be indicated in the Application while submitting the same for notified Posts in HAL.
• Candidates who possess the qualification higher than the qualification prescribed for the post, need not apply. If it is found at any stage of the selection that the candidate possesses the qualification higher than the qualification prescribed for the post, his/her candidature/selection will be cancelled without notice.
Eligible candidates shortlisted based on the initial screening will be selected ONLY through Written Test. “Candidates qualifying in the Written Test will be called for Document Verification in the order of Merit, wherein candidates will be required to produce Testimonials/Documents in support of Age; Qualification; Caste/ Tribes/Class; Experience and other advertised eligibility criteria. The Testimonials/Documents should be in the possession of the candidates as on 01.10.2019. Inability of the candidates to produce the requisite documents at the time of Document Verification shall render them liable for non-consideration of their candidature. No Undertaking for production of documents in respect of eligibility criteria with regard to Age; Qualification & Experience on a later date will be allowed.”
The minimum cut off percentage of marks to be scored by the candidates in the qualifying examination i.e. Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery for Staff Nurse / Diploma in Pharmacy for Pharmacist are as follows:
Category & Percentage(%) of marks
PWD : 50% & above
UR/OBC : 60% & above
Candidates possessing higher qualifications than the required qualification indicated in the notification against the respective post need not apply. Candidate pursuing / enrolled for any other qualifications should mandatorily indicate the same in the application format. Candidature of such personnel who possess higher qualification than the required qualification indicated in the Notification and who apply for the post, will be rejected at any stage of the Recruitment or Selection.
Upper Age Limit / Relaxation / Concession
The Upper Age Limit as on 01.10.2019 is as mentioned below:-
UR- 28 years ; OBC- 31 years;
Relaxation will be given for PWD & XSM as per rules.
• The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years in respect of OBC (NCL) candidates. Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to produce recently obtained Non-creamy layer Certificate in proof of their Community (not older than 6 months) as on 01.10.2019 stating that they do not come under the creamy layer from the Competent Authority, in the Central Govt. format at the time of document verification.
• Candidates belonging to the SC/ST category are also required to produce their community certificate in proof of their community at the time of document verification in the prescribed format.
• In respect of Ex-Servicemen, Upper Age limit is relaxable as per rules. However, Ex-Servicemen who have put in not less than six months of continuous service in the Armed Forces of the Union, shall be allowed to deduct the period of such service from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the post or service by more than 3 years, he/she is deemed to satisfy the condition regarding the age limit.
• In respect of Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) upper Age Limit is relaxable by 10 years which will be over & above the relaxation admissible for candidates belonging to OBC mentioned above. Category Percentage(%) of marks PWD 50% & above UR/OBC 60% & above
• The format for OBC Caste Certificate in Annexure – A, SC/ST– Annexure – B and PWD – Annexure – C is attached.
• The upper Age limit is relaxable for candidates with relevant Post Qualification Experience, to a maximum extent of 7 years. Relaxation in age would be one year for every completed year of relevant post qualification experience over and above the maximum age limit indicated above. Experience will be counted as on 01.10.2019.
• For candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989, upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years.
• PWD Candidates can apply against posts other than reserved for PWD also, subject to meeting the Eligibility criteria for the concerned post/category and if the post is identified for them as per the Government of India, Gazette Notification.
• If the number of candidates with the above percentage (%) of marks are large in number, the Company reserves the right to decide the cut off percentage for calling the candidates for the Written Test, based on the marks secured in the qualifying examination prescribed for a particular discipline to ensure the competition.
For More Info Go Next Page...