Applications are invited for Senior Scientific Officer at NIMHANS
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences is a multidisciplinary Institute for patient care and academic pursuit in the frontier area of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences. The Lunatic Asylum which came into being in the latter part of the 19th Century was renamed as Mental Hospital in 1925 by the erstwhile Government of Mysore.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up of the following post on contract basis for DBT funded Project titled “Accelerator program for Discovery in brain disorders using stem cells (ADBS)”–under Dr. Sanjeev Jain, Senior Professor of Psychiatry & Principal Investigator.
Post : Senior Scientific Officer (MRI and related neuroscience research techniques)
Essential Educational Criteria
PhD in Psychiatry / Clinical Neuroscience / Radiology / Psychology / Biotechnology / Other Life Sciences (OR) MD in Radiology / Psychiatry / Neurophysiology / Biophysics / Related Specialties
Age Limit : 40 Yrs
1. At least one year of Post-PhD / Post-MD research experience
2. Experience in brain imaging research involving human subjects
1. Experience with MRI research paradigm creation (for example e- prime based / similar software)
2. Experience with brain imaging analysis software
3. Experience in hands-on clinical research involving patients with neuropsychiatric disorders
4. Experience in EEG / fNIRS / Eye Tracking Research
5. PubMed Indexed Publications in the above-mentioned areas related to essential and desirable criteria.
Salary : Rs.67,088/- P.M (Consolidated)
Duration : 1 Year #
#The appointments are contractual for the period of one year, with extension after revaluation. (upto the end of the project period i.e 14th January 2021)
Eligible candidates who are fulfilling the above criteria may send application by email giving details in their resume with age proof and name of two referees to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The candidates, who apply, should invariably mention the Notification No. and date in subject line in email.
The applicants are requested to kindly ensure that they provide documentary support for all the essential criteria (i.e. essential educational qualification, age, as well as documents to support essential and desirable criteria).
Applications with incomplete documentary support will not be considered. Last date for receipt of applications together with the relevant documents is 09.12.2019 Applications received later will not be considered.
See All Other Jobs in our Database