Takeda looking for Quality Control Officer
Investing in world-class research and development, leading the way in creating innovative new medicines to address the unmet needs of patients, and developing life-saving vaccines for billions of people worldwide — these actions motivate and empower us. At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Post : Officer Quality Control
• Sampling of raw, packing material, intermediate & finished product.
• Analysis of raw, packing material, intermediate, stability samples & finished product.
• Analysis of IPQC sample.
• Analysis of process & cleaning validation samples.
• Preparation of standard volumetric solution, reagent & standardization of volumetric solution and check for stability.
• Inventory of Instruments Spares, Chemicals & Glassware.
• To maintain cleanliness, personal and environmental safety & follow Good Laboratory Practices during work.
• Ensure environment protection by controlling Air / Water / Soil pollution from analytical activities.
Location : Mumbai, India
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Quality Control
End Date : 21st December, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database