Recruitment for Pharmacists (05 posts) in Office of the Chief District Medical & Public Health Officer
Applications are invited from the interested/eligible candidates for engagement of Pharmacist on Contractual basis in the DDCs of different Health Institutions under H&FW Department of Gajapati district.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 05 [(ST-4 (M), SC-1 (M ) Including PH-1, Ex-Serviceman-1, Sports Person-1]
1. He/she must have passed HSC or Equivalent examination.
2. He/she Must have passed +2 Science Examinations under CHSE, Odisha/equivalent.
3. He/She must have passed examination of Odia as language or test in Odia in ME School Standard conducted by School and Mass Education Department.
4. He/She must have passed Diploma in Pharmacy from any of the 3 Medical colleges & Hospitals of the State/ any other recognized private institutions duly approved by A.I.C.T.E or registered in Odisha Pharmacy Council.
Other Essential Requirements
1. He/She must be citizen of India.
2. He/She must be able to read, write and speak Odia
3. He/She must have Pharmacy Council registration.
4. He/She must have register his/her name in any employment exchange within the state and have a valid registration certificate.
Salary : Rs.5200/- p.m.+ Grade Pay Rs.2400/- or Rs.9500/- as per ORSP Rule-2017
Age limits: Must not below the age of 21 years or above 32 Years as on 31-10-2018. The upper age limit shall be relaxed as per Govt, norms. Also the upper age limit will be allowed who are engaged on contractual basis under the central Plan schemes, State Plan Schemes and externally aided Schemes and below 45 years allowed take part in the recruitment process.
1. The Candidates should apply to the CDM&PHO, Gajapati and the application should reach by Registered Post/ Speed Post only on or before 30-11-2018 by 5.00 P.M. The application received after due date and incomplete application in other format (as Prescribed/Published) as well as without applicant signature will not be entertained and treated as rejected. The candidates are requested on top of the envelope must be superscribing name of the post applied for “ Contractual Pharmacist for DDC”.
2. The selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained in HSC, CHSE and D.Pharma Examination subject to Merit by the selection Board.
3. Before mailing of application carefully examined in cool mind that all documents must be attached and properly serially stappled with SI no. as per application form.
4. The candidates those have applied for the above post are requested to visit the District Website gajapati.nic.in (with in 3 month time from the date of publication of the advertisement) till publication of provisional merit list for objection and date of original certificate verification of the above post on regular intervals in the district website. Further no paper advertisement will be published for the above purpose.
Documents Must be attached with the application must be self attested
(1) Attested copies of the Residential/ Nativity certificates
(2) Attested copies of HSC & CHSE and D- Pharma Certificates
(3) Attested copies of marks list of HSC & CHSE and D-Pharma
(4) Attested copies of Employment Registration Card,
(5) Attested copies of Caste Certificate
(6) Affix passport size recent photograph on the top of the application
(7) Orissa Pharmacy Council registration Certificate (8) Service certificate in case of contractual pharmacist engaged under the central Plan schemes, State Plan Schemes and externally aided Schemes if any.
The last date of receipt of the forms / applications is by Regd / Speed post only within 30-11-2018 by 5.00.P.M.
See All Other Jobs in our Database