Opportunity to head Retail Business Division of HLL Lifecare - Annual CTC around 19.6 lakhs
HLL Lifecare Limited, a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India is a global provider of high quality healthcare products & services. With state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities spanning across India, HLL is diversifying into vaccine manufacturing, lifecare services, sanitary napkins besides engaging in procurement consultancy, healthcare infrastructure development and facility management.
Post : CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
With a view to provide quality healthcare products at affordable rates, the Company has established Retail Business Division. The Division has set up network of Retail Pharma outlets across the country. The Retail Business Division operates the following 4 models:
AMRIT PHARMACIES : It’s a flagship programme by the Union Ministry of Health & Family Welfare implemented by HLL, displaying a strong commitment to reduce the cost of treatment or out-of-pocket expenditure. Lakhs of patients have been getting benefitted from this initiative.
HLL PHARMACY & SURGICALS / HLL OPTICALS : HLL Pharmacy and HLL Opticals are comprehensive medical retail outlets, started in partnership with State Governments / Medical Institutions, wherein all type of essential medicines, surgical disposables, implants and ophthalmic products are provided at a discount from the prevailing market price. It is a successful PPP (public- public partnership) model implemented by HLL.
FREE GENERIC PHARMACY : Free generic Pharmacy (FGP) is a delivery model of dispensing generic medicines free-of-cost in partnership with Medical institution.
GENERIC DRUG STORES : This is a chain of drug stores established near a Government Hospital in a PPP model. Reasonably priced quality generic medicines are made easily accessible and available through these stores.
In order to head this Retail Business Division, we are looking for an experienced CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO) who is a visionary, with strong leadership skills, business acumen and values driven to lead a team of professionals. The CEO will be responsible for achieving business goals and providing strategic direction to the Division as well as creating a vision for success.
The Chief Executive Officer will be responsible for:
• Organisation building, Business Development and Operations including Marketing.
• Develop a strategic plan to advance the company's mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability, and growth as a Business Division.
• Oversee the operations of the Division to ensure profitability, quality, service, and cost-effective management.
• Managing a highly efficient work force
• Leadership capabilities to translate the vision into flawless execution to deliver results.
• Ability to coordinate and interact effectively with various other institutions and agencies.
• Conceptual ability and strong leadership and entrepreneurial skills.
• Ability to effectively negotiate MOUs/Contracts.
• Ability to train, develop and motivate people
• Excellent communication and people management skills.
Maximum Age: 55 years as on 01/11/2018.
Scale of Pay (For Regular appointment): Rs.43,200 – 66,000/- (Grade E7, Vice President) (under revision)
Annual CTC: 19.6 (Metro) lakhs(approx.) / 19.1(Non-Metro) lakhs (approx.) at the minimum of the scale.
1. Degree in Engineering
3. MBA / PG Diploma in Business Management from recognised Institute / University
Post Qualification Experience:
Essential: Over 20 years post qualification experience in Retail Business Industries preferably in the medical / health care sector. The candidate should have 10 years senior managerial experience out of which minimum 2 years should be as Head of Unit / Division.
Candidates from Government / PSU / Autonomous organisations should have 2 years experience in immediate lower grade whereas candidates from private sector should be drawing comparable CTC.
Working knowledge of SAP / ERP desirable.
No. of Positions: 1
Contract Type: PERMANENT / DEPUTATION FROM GOVT ORGANISATIONS
Experience : 5+ years
Qualification : B.Pharm, MBA
Location : Kerala
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare
Functional Area : Pharma Retail
End Date : 29th Nov, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database