Opportunity for Pharmacy professionals to join in ICMR as Consultant- Biomedical Research
The lndian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi, the apex body in lndia for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest medical research bodies in the world. The Govt. of India through lndian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has initiated its flagship program by establishing an "lndian TB Research Consortium" to advance technology and product development by harnessing interdisciplinary expertise and regional complementary strengths and focus on building and strengthening scientific capabilities and generating a better understanding to aid accelerating the development of new diagnostics, new & improved vaccines and immunotherapies, drugs for TB.
Following post is to be filled purely on contractual basis for working under the Flagship programme entitled 'lndia TB Research Consortium' (ITRC) under Division of Epidemiology and Communicable Diseases (ECD), ICMR Hqrs Office, New Delhi.
Name of post: Consultant (Scientific) Biomedical Research (Quality Assurance)
No. of vacancies: One Post
Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB) after MBBS with one year of demonstrated experience in quality assurance in clinical research from reputed Institution.
Postgraduate diploma after MBBS with 2 years of demonstrated experience in quality assurance in clinical research from reputed Institution.
MBBS with four year of clinical experience in Government Institution of which 2 years should be demonstrated experience in quality assurance in clinical research from reputed Institution.
Ist class Masters in M.Pharma /Medical Pharmacology/Medical Microbiology with 4-6 years of demonstrated experience in quality assurance in clinical research from reputed Institution.
Ph.D in M.Pharma /Medical Pharmacology/Medical Microbiology with 2 yrs. Of demonstrated experience in quality assurance in clinical research from reputed Institution.
- Experience in preparing Quality Assurance manual for the research Programme /project(s).
- Evaluating quality events, incidents, queries and complaints and handling compliance issues.
- Experience in managing and maintaining databases for quality systems.
- Able to prepare SOPs for trial conduct.
- Thorough knowledge of GCP, ICH guidelines and regulatory requirements for clinical trial conduct.
Age: Limited as on date : up to 70 years
Nature of duties
* Ensure that all processes contributing to the performance of a clinical trial are conducted properly.
* Troubleshoot clinical trials and activities.
* Prepare and assist in preparing annual reports and quality trending reports.
* Report the status of the quality levels of the staff, systems and production activities.
* Preside over improvement programmes.
* Keep upto date with all quality and compliance issues.
* The job may require frequent travel to sites for quality assurance check and quality management.
Find more info on Next Page...