Opportunity for Chief Operating Officer at HLL Lifecare Limited | B.Pharm, MBA
HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL) is a Govt. of India Healthcare products manufacturing and services Company based in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. HLL is a global leader in the area of contraceptives, hospital products and healthcare services. With 7 manufacturing units, 7 subsidiary companies, 22 regional offices and having presence in more than 115 countries, HLL is positioned as a total healthcare solution provider catering to the well-being of the society at large.
Post : Chief Operating Officer (Operations)
The Chief Operating Officer (Operations) will be responsible for:
• Effectively manage the operations of all the outlets of the Division.
• To promote a customer care approach within each outlets
• Business Development of the Division
• Establishing new outlets
• Ensure that all performance issues and other issues within the Division are addressed in an appropriate and timely manner.
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong business partnering and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to build and manage successful teams
• Organized, flexible and easily adaptable to changing conditions
• Ability to develop and successfully execute strategy
• Ability to work well in high pressure situations in order to meet deadlines
• Excellent customer service abilities
Maximum Age: 50 years as on 01/11/2018.
Essential: 1. Degree in Engineering or
2. B.Pharm or
3. MBA / PG Diploma in Business Management from recognised Institute / University
Post Qualification Experience:
Essential: Over 15 years post qualification experience in the operations of Retail Industries preferably in Medical / Health Care sector. The candidate should have 7 years senior managerial experience out of which minimum 2 years should be as Head of Operations functions.
Candidates from Government / PSU / Autonomous organisations should have 2 years experience in immediate lower grade whereas candidates from private sector should be drawing comparable CTC.
Working knowledge of SAP / ERP desirable.
Scale of Pay (For Regular appointment): Rs.36, 600 – 62,000/- (Grade E6, Associate Vice President) (under revision) Annual CTC: 16.6 (Metro) lakhs(approx.) / 16.1(Non-Metro) lakhs (approx.) at the minimum of the scale.
No. of Positions: 1
Contract Type: PERMANENT / DEPUTATION FROM GOVT ORGANISATIONS
Experience : 15 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, MBA
Location : Kerala
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare
Functional Area : Pharma Retail
End Date : 29th Nov, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database