Work as Young Professional in clinical unit at CIRG - Diploma in Pharmacy can apply
Walk-in-interview are scheduled to be held at the ICAR-Central Institute for Research on Goats, Makhdoom, P.O. Farah, Mathura-281122, UP, for engagement of one Young Professional-I under Veterinary Clinic Unit of the Institute, as per the schedule and details given below:
Name of the Unit Veterinary: Clinic Unit
Name of Post & duration of engagement: Young Professional-I (one) Initially one year from the date of engagement or termination of the Scheme whichever is earlier. However the engagement may be extended for another one year only.
Emoluments per month: Rs. 15,000/-p.m. fixed
Essential: Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacy/Livestock Extension/ Animal Husbandry/ B.Sc (Biology)
Desirable:- Working knowledge of Computer.
Date and Time of Interview
17th November 2018 at 02:30 PM at the Committee Room, ICAR- CIRG, Mkahdoom
The above position is purely temporary, time bound and co-termination with the project and will be filled on contract basis initially for one year from the date of joining of the candidate. However, the said engagement of the Young Professional-I will be liable for termination at any point of time in case of unsatisfactory performance and there will be no provision of absorption in the project / institute.
Terms and conditions:
1. Age limit: 21 to 40 years on the date of interview (Age relaxation for five years for SC/ST/Woman and three years for OBC candidates).
2. Applications sent through post/speed post etc. will not be entertained. The candidate should bring application along with pass port size photo and other attested certificates at time of interview.
3. The applicants must bring with them the original documents along with experience certificate(s) if any at the time of interview.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
5. The Director decisions will be final and binding in all respects.
See All Other Jobs in our Database