Job for Marketing Manager at Thermo Fisher Scientific | B.Pharm, M.Sc
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 70,000 employees globally. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
Post : Marketing Manager
• Total accountability for building and deploying marketing programs in Pharma/Academic segment using effective mix of tactics
• Ensures brand visibility for LSI products by devising customer centric marketing initiatives.
• Develops segment value proposition and create customer engagement for better brand recall and brand promotion.
• Measures and evaluates impacts of owned marketing programs. Implements corrective actions to ensure delivery of targeted demand generation results & business objectives. Drives follow-up of leads generated from marketing events.
• Works intimately with the Business Unit marketing teams and marketing peers within company to synergies for execution of marketing activities in defined segments.
• Co-owns market & competitive intelligence to facilitate effective campaigns
• Serves as single point of contact for the India LSI sales channels for business related requests in the Pharma/Academic market
• Works closely with product management team to ensure product category growth and achieve effective new product launch and business development as well as develop/update sales collaterals that will help position LSI solutions in the targeted markets.
• Creates value added bundled offerings of products and services and the appropriate marketing and sales support tools.
• LSI India AOP performance / business growth
• Achieving demand generation targets in Pharma/Academic segment
• LSI India new product introduction efficiency in responsible market
• University education in Pharmacy, Analytical Chemistry or comparable. PGDBA / MBA preferred..
• Minimum of 6-9 years related experience in marketing or product marketing role of life science and analytical products.
• Good understanding of pharmaceutical & academic workflow segments
• Ability to understand customer applications and design effective demand generation programs based on this understanding.
• Show strong commercial thinking and analytical mindset acting based on numbers & facts. Understanding of CRM systems and good business analytics skills.
• Demonstrated skills in teamwork, results-orientation and strong persistence to reach goals.
• Excellent written and verbal English language & communication skills.
• Ability to collaborate equally effective throughout all hierarchical levels in an international environment.
• Willingness for domestic travel for ~ 50% of the time.
• Ability to deal with high pressure, visibility and workload; Willingness to prioritize tasks and take quick decisions.
Skills: Excellent communication and presentation skills, Expert in Microsoft (PowerPoint & Excel), Demonstrated proactive approach working in matrix organization, Strong people influencing skills, Understanding of sales & channel processes, Knowledge of product pricing strategy
Experience : 6-9 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Sc, PGDBA / MBA preferred
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Marketing
End Date : 30th November, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database