Job for Associate Director in Energy Management at Teva
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation.
Post : Assoc Dir - Energy Management
Identifies applications of functional knowledge and existing methodologies to complex problems
• Serves as an expert within own function
• Leads functional teams or projects and serves as a best practice/quality resource
• Is recognized as an expert in own area within the organization
• Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise
• Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends solutions/best practices
• Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify solutions
• Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
• Progression to this level is typically restricted on the basis of business requirement.
1. Excellent Program & Projects management including multiple stakeholders management (internal and External), multicultural in all levels (from operator to senior management).
2. As the Individual has to establish Energy saving methodology, Strong technical expertise is required along with cross-cultural leadership capabilities/experience.
3. Great knowledge about the administration of organizational/Manufacturing facilities energy usage
4. State of the art skills in the examination of energy engineering procedures
5. Practical knowledge about techniques, standards, methods, theories, and principles associated with the study of energy management
6. Proficient in the observation and assessment of performance of the subordinate.
7. Appreciable skills in managing the overall workings and operations of the department
• Minimum of 12-15 yrs. Experience in Energy Management in the Pharmaceutical industry or its equivalent.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
• Demonstrated knowledge of GEP and GEP.
• Candidate should have exposure on working on international projects across the Globe; especially in Europe and US.
• Progressive ability, capacity and aptitude in administration to plan, organize, supervise and coordinate technical work while obtaining cooperation from others. Analytical thinking, structured problem solving skills, superior communications skills, team building and strong work ethic.
• You are rigorous, independent, and curious, with good communication skills and the ability to manage projects in an international context. You are able to demonstrate the ability of persuasion and listening.
• You are flexible and ready to travel a lot if needed.
Experience : 5+ years
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Energy Management
End Date : 25th December, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database