Career for Pharmacists at JMC | Government Jobs
Jamnagar is a coastal town of Gujarat in India. It was founded by "Jam Raval" in 1540 A.D. as the capital of the princely state of Nawanagar. It was so named after the ruler who called themselves "Jamshree". The city was built around the small Ranmal Lake in the centre of which there is a small palace that can be reached by a causeway. Jamnagar is having the only Ayurvedic University in India. The old part of the town has a number of interesting buildings such as the "Darbar Gadh", "Mandvi Tower", "Jam Bungalow". Darbar Gadh was a gathering place where the Maharaja of Nawanagar used to hold public audience.
Post : Pharmacist cum Data Assistant for RBSK
No of Posts : 03
Summary of job: S/he shall be responsible for dispending drugs and maintaining records. S/he shall also be responsible for the data management & reporting of the RBSK in their specified area. Candidates should have proficiency in Gujarati, Hindi and English languages. Computer literacy and documentation skill is must for this post.
Qualification: Candidate must possess degree (Bachelor of Pharmacy) from recognized colleges/universities. Candidate must have valid registration with Pharmacy council of Gujarat.
Age Limit: maximum age limit is of 40 years.
Fix Salary : 11,500/-
Specific duties and responsibilities will include:
1. Daily (working Days) visit to school and Anganwadi Centers for screening of children with team as per the action plan. S/He is responsible for dispensing drugs with the help of FHW as per EDL.
2. S/He will be responsible for drug dispensing; maintaining stocks and informs authority about near expiry drugs well in advance.
3. S/He will be responsible for daily online data entry work of RBSK.
4. S/He will be responsible for timely preparation and submission of reports in the prescribed format.
5. Ensure proper maintenance of records & registers etc. of medicines, instruments, books, stationeries etc.
6. Record Maintenance of team
7. Record of any unexpected health events in area and same report to the THO.
8. Any other work assigned by the Chief District Health Officer (CDHO) and above cadre officers from time to time.
9. During emergency and epidemics Pharmacist has to perform any duty assigned by the higher authorities.
Intersted candidate only apply through Registered post Ad till 22-11-2018
4th Floor Health Department
Jamnagar Municipal Corporation,
Jubilee Garden, Jamnagar - 361001
See All Other Jobs in our Database