Career for B.Pharm, MBA as Chief Executive Officer at HLL Lifecare Limited | Annual CTC around 16.6 lakhs
HLL Lifecare Limited, a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India is a global provider of high quality healthcare products & services. With state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities spanning across India, HLL is diversifying into vaccine manufacturing, lifecare services, sanitary napkins besides engaging in procurement consultancy, healthcare infrastructure development and facility management.
Post : CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (LOGISTICS & SCM)
With a view to provide quality healthcare products at affordable rates, the Company has established Retail Business Division. The Division has set up network of Retail Pharma outlets across the country. The Retail Business Division operates the following 4 models:
AMRIT PHARMACIES : It’s a flagship programme by the Union Ministry of Health & Family Welfare implemented by HLL, displaying a strong commitment to reduce the cost of treatment or out-of-pocket expenditure. Lakhs of patients have been getting benefitted from this initiative.
HLL PHARMACY & SURGICALS / HLL OPTICALS : HLL Pharmacy and HLL Opticals are comprehensive medical retail outlets, started in partnership with State Governments / Medical Institutions, wherein all type of essential medicines, surgical disposables, implants and ophthalmic products are provided at a discount from the prevailing market price. It is a successful PPP (public- public partnership) model implemented by HLL.
FREE GENERIC PHARMACY : Free generic Pharmacy (FGP) is a delivery model of dispensing generic medicines free-of-cost in partnership with Medical institution.
GENERIC DRUG STORES : This is a chain of drug stores established near a Government Hospital in a PPP model. Reasonably priced quality generic medicines are made easily accessible and available through these stores.
In order to head the Logistics & Supply Chain Management functions in the Retail Business Division, we are looking for an experienced, result-oriented, dynamic and value driven professional with strong track record of performance, to be positioned as CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER (LOGISTICS & SCM)..
The Chief Executive Officer will be responsible for:
• Works effectively across the organization to ensure successful execution of supply chain support on many integrated efforts
• Develop and manage Materials Planning function for goods and materials needed for Company operations.
• Create item specific forecasts over a rolling time horizon to be used for ordering and inventory management purposes.
• Create integrated processes among Operations, Purchasing, Logistics, and outside suppliers to execute the planning/replenishment process.
• Identify systems tools needed to implement planning/forecasting systems. Lead reengineering efforts as it relates to supply chain planning and execution systems.
• Establish key performance metrics and benchmarks relating to supply chain planning/forecasting.
• Prepares estimates, schedules, and support system inputs
• Coordinates development of solutions to complex logistics support problems.
• Superior analytical skills for the preparation of product demand forecasts, financial profitability of product and inventory management issues
• Superior process improvement skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong business partnering and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to build and manage successful teams
• Organized, flexible and easily adaptable to changing conditions
• Ability to develop and successfully execute strategy
• Ability to work well in high pressure situations in order to meet deadlines
• Ability to deliver solutions on time and on budget, while generating superior results
Maximum Age: 50 years as on 01/11/2018.
Scale of Pay (For Regular appointment): Rs.36, 600 – 62,000/- (Grade E6, Associate Vice President) (under revision) Annual CTC: 16.6 (Metro) lakhs(approx.) / 16.1(Non-Metro) lakhs (approx.) at the minimum of the scale.
1. Degree in Engineering
3. MBA / PG Diploma in Business Management from recognised Institute / University
Desirable : Candidates having Supply Chain certifications like Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP), Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM) will have added advantage.
Post Qualification Experience:
Essential: Over 15 years post qualification experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management in Retail Industries preferably in Medical / Health Care sector. The candidate should have 7 years senior managerial experience out of which minimum 2 years should be as Head of Supply Chain / Logistics Management functions.
Candidates from Government / PSU / Autonomous organisations should have 2 years experience in immediate lower grade whereas candidates from private sector should be drawing comparable CTC.
Working knowledge of SAP / ERP desirable.
No. of Positions: 1
Contract Type: PERMANENT / DEPUTATION FROM GOVT ORGANISATIONS
Experience : 5+ years
Qualification : B.Pharm, MBA
Location : Kerala
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare
Functional Area : Pharma Retail
End Date : 29th Nov, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database