Work as Principal Scientific Manager at GVK BIO
GVK BIO is perfectly suited to meet the demands of the constantly-evolving Pharma and Biotech industries. Currently, we provide holistic services to nearly 200 companies, offering specialized services to each. Our Collaborative Research capabilities present no conflict, as we offer multiple business models. By integrating large scale manufacturing, we are equipped to transfer technology seamlessly. Our sourcing capabilities are designed to meet cost and time constraints of our clients. Strong IP and Confidentiality measures instill confidence in them. All these factors combined, make the products and services offered by GVK BIO truly one-of-a-kind.
Post : Principal Scientific Manager – INVITRO – BIOLOGY
• A leading Indian Contract Discovery Organization is looking to hire a dynamic personality with strong leadership skills and significant exposure to pharmaceutical drug discovery, to lead and grow their toxicology services.
• The role will be very challenging but highly rewarding, with responsibilities that include overseeing existing pre-clinical toxicology studies, evaluating and on-boarding new platforms and capabilities, providing strong scientific feedback to a global pool of clients and maintaining strong client relationships.
• While the emphasis will largely be on in vitro toxicology, the best candidates will be those who are strong in both in vitro as well as in vivo toxicology.
• Our company will be making significant investments in capital equipment as well as in sales/marketing to grow this business into a large and profitable one and to position ourselves as a global leader in providing discovery toxicology support.
• Strong knowledge and broad experience in the area of in vitro/in vivo toxicology assays
• A track record of success in the field of Toxicology, either in a pharmaceutical or CRO setting
• Familiarity with GLP/OECD/REACH and other US/European agency guidelines on in vitro/in vivo toxicity assays
• Thorough knowledge on in vitro toxicology assays for Pharma/Agro chemicals/cosmetic/FMCG research
• Toxicity assays using zebra fish model, High Content Screening, toxicogenomics (NGS) would be desirable
• Contributing to the preparation of regulatory submissions
• Having a clear vision for business growth and encouraging innovative thinking
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Division: Discovery Services
See All Other Jobs in our Database