Vacancy for Territory Sales Executive at Abbott
Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve. Please note that candidates need to be eligible to work in the U.S. without Abbott sponsorship.
Post : Territory Sales Executive
To drive primary sales, secondary sales and market presence in defined markets, to manage the distributor network, and to lead the interim sales rep (ISR) team to achieve desired sales objectives
DIMENSIONS OF THIS ROLE
• Geographical area: District within a State
• Sales turnover
• Manpower: Handling of Interim Sales Representative (ISR)
• Distribution: W/s, covering markets and servicing retail outlets
• External customers: Wholesaler, Retail outlets, ISR etc.
• Internal Customers: ASM, C&F, Branch Office Team
• Ensure achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual agreed Sales targets within laid down business terms for all brands
• Sales target setting and monitoring for Distributors, ISR’s at a beat level
• Monitor Actual Sales and mid course corrections and inputs to reduce variance against expectations
• Sales projection for distribution business
Area & Business Planning
• Identify potential towns & appoint distributors in line with business strategy
• Plan & allocate ISR’s basis market potential
• Formulate & execute the secondary sales plan – Area wise , distributor wise , Brand wise , SKU wise
• Conduct JCM’s for all ISR’s every month and review area performance.
Find More Info Go Next Page...