Vacancy for Medical Reviewer at Practo Technologies | M.Pharm, Pharm.D
We believe values are more important than rules. At Practo our values are not just principles for our products or our company but they in many ways define who we are as people. Foremost amongst our values is do-great. do great is our belief that whatever we do, we must always do it the best. That good is not good enough. That our desire for excellence stems not from want of rewards or recognitions but from the sky high expectations we have of us.
Post : Medical Reviewer
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● To research and develop online drug database.
● Review pharma contents as and when required by the organization.
● To maintain hygiene in the drug database through periodic monitoring and ensuring that the database is up to date and complying to all the rules and regulations in a timely manner.
M.PHARM (Any Specialization) / PHARM.D
● Sound Knowledge and ability to apply the governing Acts like Drugs and Cosmetics Act, Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, etc.,
● Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
● Strong problem solving, influencing, negotiation, conflict management and collaboration skills.
● Good MS office and computer skills.
● Highly effective time management and delegation skills, ability to manage multiple competing priorities, meet multiple demanding timelines and work creatively in fast paced target driven high pressure environment.
● Ability to work in a team and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines and standard accepted practices.
● Ability to deliver results to the appropriate productivity, budgetary and quality metrics.
● Demonstrated flexibility, initiative, proactivity, ownership and accountability.
● Strong ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and customers.
Industry Type: Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area: Medical Review
Last Date: 21st November, 2017
See All Other Jobs in our Database