Vacancy for Group Leader in Packaging Development at Apotex Research
Apotex Research Pvt. Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Apotex Inc. Canada which is a number one generic pharma co. in Canada. The position is for Bangalore location which has an R&D Centre, Manufacturing and a Bioequivalence Centre.
Post : Group Leader-Packing (4266)
The role is accountable for the overall performance of all Packaging processes and people within the boundaries of Packaging at ARPL – LVMP & SVMP. Packaging Processes within boundary include packaging, material and asset utilization, support, inventory in process and supplied to next supply chain customer under Made to Order and Made to Supply
1. Maintain Packaging Operations in line with customer demand.
· Lean Product Supply Key Performance Indicators, including customer service, line fill rate, schedule packaging compliance, and lead-time.
2. Maintain financial control of the process and organization.
· Manpower and capacity plans
· OEE/Change Over
· Inventory levels
· Write off and waste.
3. Maintain compliance with internal and external requirements.
· Audit Readiness
· Code of conduct adherence
· EHS requirements and audit findings follow up
· Financial compliance findings & follow up
· GxP compliance findings & follow up
4. Drive continuous improvement.
· Current and future state Value Stream Maps of all packaging processes within the scope of the Packaging Operations
· Improvement plans in place and evidence of execution and use of appropriate Lean tools and core Lean principles.
5. Identify and resolve issues.
· Daily team meetings in place and effective
· Visual management systems in place and effective
· Issues resolved on time in full
· Appropriate escalation of issues to site, level.
6. Maintain input processes.
· Standardised Processes
· 5S Principles
· Gemba Management
· Standard Work (including Leader Standard Work)
· Effective Root Cause Analysis Standardised Processes
Find More Info Go Next Page...