Require Brand Operations Manager at Abbott India Limited | B.Pharm, B.Sc
Abbott India Limited is a subsidiary of Abbott Laboratories, USA, a global, diversified health care company devoted to the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of pharmaceutical, diagnostic, nutritional and hospital products. The company now employs approximately 70,000 people and markets its products in 130 countries worldwide.
Post : Brand Operations Manager
Brand differentiation within the Therapy space
• Achieve brand Sales and EI targets
• Undertake minimum 5 days of fieldwork per month to capture insights and field feedback
• Prepare monthly reports analyzing market trends, competitor sales and Abbott forecasts
• Conduct research as per the brand need and therapy requirements (on advise of therapy marketing manager)
Brand marketing strategy and campaign execution
• Preparing VAFs, LBLs and other promo material for brand communication and marketing (work effectively with 3rd parties and internal stakeholders for the same)
• Effectively collaborate with sales team and training team to communicate brand strategy
• Facilitate CSM and other sales meetings to drive brand strategy
• Complete essential documentation (ARFs/ PSAs / Camp certification) for brand related activities
Ensure compliance and process adherence
• Ensure quality and timely delivery/execution of campaign collaterals/inputs/activities to field force
• Effectively coordinate with other functional areas within organization e.g. Medical, Training, Promo team, Supply Chain, Finance etc.
• Graduate in Science / Pharmacy
Find more info on Next Page...