Recruitment for B.Pharm in Procurement at BPPI | Government of India
BPPI is the implementing agency for Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India. The objective of the scheme is to make available quality generic medicines at affordable prices to all. BPPI is expanding its operations and has urgent requirement for 02 Executive (Procurement) purely on contractual basis.
Post : Executive (Procurement)
Age : 30 Years
Minimum Qualification : B.Pharma
Experience : Minimum 01 year in Procurement of Drugs & Medicines
Consolidated Remuneration : Rs. 20,000/- per month
Conveyance : Rs. 3,500/-
Telephone : Rs. 500/-
Remarks : Candidates having experience in Government sector and Therapy area expertise will be given preference
1. Prepares tenders and releases the same for bidding process.
2. Collates and ensures proper documentation within the tendering and contract process.
3. Acts as a liaison between BPPI and potential suppliers to ensure that all queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
4. Prepares regular status reports on ongoing tendering and evaluation activities.
5. Conducts an in‐depth analysis of all bids received in response to each Tender, Proposal and Quotation to identify the response that best meets the needs of BPPI.
6. Communicates with bidding companies to ensure submission of all valid documents necessary for bid processing and evaluation.
7. Communicates of the accepted tender and awards the contract to the finalised vendor.
8. Manages agreements to be signed with the contract awarding companies.
9. Withdrawal of contracts or agreements with companies in case of non compliance or sub standard material delivery
10. Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to departments originating requests.
11. Monitoring and ensuring the timely supplies of products with respect to the issued Purchase Order
12. Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
13. Forfeits EMDs in case of quality failure.
14. Prepares evaluation reports and other corresponding documents for approval and signoff of finalised proposals.
15. Update status for open PO and PR, and reason for PO changes and forward report for open PO to supplier.
16. Settle vendor issues related to payment and material quality rejection.
17. Identify gaps and initiate actions to strengthen process for smooth work flow.
18. Focusing on Therapy area assigned in lines of market understanding and molecule choice for product portfolio.
Find more info on Next Page...