Opportunity to work at Baxter as Clinical Account Specialist
Baxter International Inc. develops, manufactures and markets products that save and sustain the lives of people with hemophilia, immune disorders, infectious diseases, kidney disease, trauma, and other chronic and acute medical conditions. As a global, diversified healthcare company, Baxter applies a unique combination of expertise in medical devices, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology to create products that advance patient care worldwide. Baxter had 2012 sales of $14.2 billion and has approximately 50,800 employees.
Post : Clinical Account Specialist
To provide clinical support to Doctors,Technicians , Nurses in all hospitals of the assigned territory. Conducting training classes for technicians and nurses. Meeting Nephrologists and intensivists. Looking after secondary sales and Machine Leads.
• Ensuring timely and effective clinical application education training and Education
• Ensuring that all the clinical activities are conducted in a timely and cost effective manner. As also in compliance with organizational values, professional standards, internal policies and applicable regulatory requirements.
• Ensuring that work unit activities, productivity and quality indicators are documented in accordance with organizational guidelines.
• Conducting high quality onsite clinical applications- Prismaflex On Board training to ensure that the customer can safely and effectively use the equipment maximizing productivity.
• Sporting the product adoption goals of the organization by coordinating with clinicians, marketing and Medical affairs to ensure increase in number of high quality cases performed.
• Therapy discussion with clinicians on CRRT adoption based on indications and practice, primaflex indications and outcomes.
• Therapy/product discussion with clinicians on different therapies and products i.e. TEP, adsorba, MARS.
Persuasive Communication, Drive for results, Critical Thinking and Problem solving
Nursing skills, Counselling skills, People management, Product/Therapy Knowledge
GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR MORE INFO...