Fortis Hospitals, Bangalore, Kolkata, Mulund, Kalyan: Imagine a hospital functioning with you as its centre point. Compassion and warmth along with medical care par excellence. Imagine a hospital that understands the difference between being well and well-being. These, and much more, are wishes brought to reality by a revolution called Fortis Healthcare Network.
With 39 hospitals across the country, over 5000 beds and 48000 surgical procedures in the last year alone, Fortis is one of India's largest healthcare and Asia's fastest growing network. So there is the next step that is waiting to happen in Indian Healthcare. The Fortis era is all set to begin.
- To follow the departmental SOPs strictly for all the responsibilities assigned.
- To dispense right medication based on the indents raised after checking the expiry, batch number and the MRP
- To ensure that all the indents received in the In patient pharmacy are dispatched on time without a delay.
- To communicate with nursing staffs and doctors for the availability of substitute whenever there is an enquiry for the brands which are not available
- To ensure that medicines are reached to the respective areas on time by monitoring the house keeping personnels in the In patient pharmacy
- To have a thorough knowledge of generic, brand names and category of all the available drugs.
- To co-ordinate with supervisors for procurement of medicines as per the day to day requirements.
- To guide the Pharma aid for the removal of near expiry, non moving stocks and to report the same to the supervisors.
- To guide the Pharma aid for receiving and arranging the drugs as per the storage conditions in the respective areas and to monitor for the appropriateness.
- To co-ordinate between the colleagues of other shifts for any commitments given to the nursing staffs for the patients with respect to the drugs.
- To prepare GRN in absence of the respective person or in case of emergency.
- To strictly follow the SOP for the issue of narcotics with the proper documentation.
- To maintain correct inventory of stock as per the system stock and assist in quarterly stock audit.
- To monitor usage of restricted antibiotics.
- To check for appropriateness of prescription for drug dose and drug to drug interactions.
- To check the packing conditions and quantity of drugs during IP returns.
- To monitor Refrigerator temperature on day to day basis and to document the same
Experience: 1 - 3 Years
Qualification: Diploma /Bachelor in Pharmacy
Industry Type: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
End Date: 30th November 2017
See All Other Jobs in our Database