Career for M.Pharm, M.Sc in BioAnalytical Research at Panacea Biotec
Panacea Biotec is a leading research based Health Management Company, with an annual turnover of approx. Rs. 830 Crores. We are engaged in research, development, manufacture & marketing of Vaccines, Bio-Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals (Rx & OTC) of international quality and Health Services. All Panacea Biotec plants are accredited by international agencies and they follow current Good Manufacturing Practices, as per WHO guidelines.
Post: Executive / Senior Executive – BioAnalytical Research
We offer stimulating work environment & a career that spells growth. In tune with our plans, we require young, aggressive, dynamic, high performing and result oriented professional.
• To assist senior team personnel in development and validation of LC-MS/MS based bioanalytical methods.
• To perform sample processing for quantitative determination of drug and / or metabolites in animal biological matrices like plasma, whole blood, serum, urine, organ tissues etc for pharmacokinetic study.
• To perform sample preparation for estimation of drug and / or metabolites in human biological matrices like plasma, whole blood etc for bioequivalence studies.
• Preparation of validation protocols, validation reports, Standard Operating Procedures and Standard Testing Procedures.
• To performing daily & routine calibration of bioanalytical laboratory instruments.
• To perform data management related activities like accurate documentation of daily experiments in laboratory note books, maintaining logbooks for equipment and instruments used in bio analytical lab etc.
• To perform analysis of stability study samples (formulations) by HPLC, PSD etc.
Experience: 1-5 Years
Age: 25-30 Years
Industry Type: Pharmaceuticals
Functional Area: BioAnalytical Research
Education: M.Pharm / M.Sc.
Department: BioAnalytical Research Development
Location: Mumbai Grand R&D
Last date: 15th December, 2017
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database