Vacancy for Trainee Executive/Executive – Chemistry Research And Development in Panacea Biotec
Panacea Biotec is a leading research based Health Management Company, with an annual turnover of approx. Rs. 830 Crores. We are engaged in research, development, manufacture & marketing of Vaccines, Bio-Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals (Rx & OTC) of international quality and Health Services. All Panacea Biotec plants are accredited by international agencies and they follow current Good Manufacturing Practices, as per WHO guidelines.
We offer stimulating work environment & a career that spells growth. In tune with our plans, we require young, aggressive, dynamic, high performing and result oriented professional.
Post: Trainee Executive/Executive – Chemistry Research And Development
· To Conduct Lab Experiments as per the directions from Group Leader. · Analysis of Experimental Data
· Documentation of experiments conducted.
· Maintenance of laboratory equipment
· Indenting of lab chemicals.
· Organize experimental activities safely and in cost effective manner. · Practice and suggest innovation in day to day operations
· To ensure planning, execution and timely delivery of given work.
· Basic knowledge of computer and software like chemdraw will be an advantage
Experience: 1-3 years in Chemistry
Age: 22-30 Years
Education:M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry
Industry Type: Pharmaceutical/CRO
Functional Area: R&D
Last Date: 5th December, 2016
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.