Multiple vacancies in NIPER for M.Pharm (11 posts) as Technical Supervisor, Scientist in clinical research, IPR, toxicology
1. Candidates of only Indian nationality can apply for these posts.
2. The maximum age limit and eligibility conditions shall be counted as on closing date for receipt of applications.
3. Qualification and experience required for these posts should be in the relevant Field / Area / Department / Centre / Facility for which the posts have been advertised.
4. All appointments under direct recruitment are regular in nature with an initial probation period of two years the same shall be confirmed depending upon satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
5. The posts advertised shall accrue all benefits of permanency at par with Central Government Employees. In addition to the usual pay and allowances as admissible vide 6th pay commission, other benefits such as Leave Travel Concession, Medical Expenses, House Rent Allowance, Transport Allowance, Telephone Expenses etc are also available as per NIPER Acts & Statutes.
6. The applicants serving in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous organizations must send their application (in the prescribed format) alongwith relevant documents ‘Through proper channel’. Such candidates are required to send advance copies of their applications but their candidature shall only be considered in case their applications are received through proper channel within 15 days of closing date of receipt of applications.
7. In case of applicants serving in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous organizations, while forwarding the applications, certificate to the effect that the Officer is clear from vigilance angle and there is no disciplinary case pending or contemplated against him/her is required to be furnished.
8. The vital information like designation, organization, previous employment profile, scale and band of pay and grade pay, type of pay scale like Central Government (CDA) or Industrial (IDA) and equivalent CDA in case of later, nature of duties etc. must be given in full, failing which the application may be summarily rejected without any further follow up, whatsoever.
9. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to place reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for interview.
10. In exceptionally meritorious cases or under special circumstances, the eligibility requirements of age, education and experience for a post may be relaxed by the competent authority.
11. The detailed description about nature of duties performed and being performed are mandatory to be mentioned, failing which the application(s) may not be considered. If required, an additional sheet may be attached.
12. The Institute reserves the right to withdraw advertised post(s) at any time without assigning any reason. Institute also reserves the right to fill or not to fill any post(s) and its decision in this regard shall be final.
13. The process of selection may include presentation / seminar / written test / interview or any other process as decided by the competent authority.
14. Application forms are available at the Institute’s website <www.niper.gov.in>. The candidate(s), who fulfill the eligibility criteria, may submit the application(s) on the prescribed application form along with attested copies of testimonials/degrees/certificates etc. in support of the averments made in the qualification, experience and other columns in the application form alongwith latest passport size photograph and prescribed fee, as mentioned below, in the shape of Demand Draft favouring Director, NIPER payable at Mohali / Chandigarh: -
i. For post under direct recruitment: Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST/PwD)
15. Under direct recruitment, in case application is received without/less prescribed fee or demand draft is found not in favour of Director, NIPER or not payable at Mohali/Chandigarh, the application shall be rejected and no further correspondence in this regard shall be made/entertained.
16. The application(s) must be submitted as per prescribed application format including signed supplementary format(s) of synopsis and brief duties format and other information. The applications not in the prescribed format and not accompanied by the synopsis sheet shall be out-rightly rejected. The synopsis duly filled in shall also be send (in .pdf format) through e-mail at email@example.com.
17. Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (i.e. self attested copies of degree/ certificates/marks sheets/experience certificate/reprint of important publications etc.) will be out-rightly rejected.
18. Age relaxation/reservation policy for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/PWD etc will be as per Government of India and Institute rules. The candidates are required to attach valid proof as per guidelines prescribed by the Government of India from time to time.
19. Candidates on direct selection shall be governed by New Pension Scheme of Central Government made effective from 01-01-2004.
20. Candidates shall have to produce original testimonials at the time of interview, failing which the interview will not be allowed. The original certificates / degrees etc. of the candidate(s) are subject to verification before joining, in case of selection.
21. The names, addresses, occupations, contact numbers and email IDs of three referees MUST be given in the application form. They should be Reporting Officer(s) and/or Employer in the previous and present employment(s) and should be familiar with the nature of duties.
22. Request for change of mailing address or e-mail address during the process of recruitment will not be entertained under any circumstances.
23. No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
24. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATURE.
25. The Institute will NOT be responsible for non-receipt of application(s) within the stipulated date due to any postal delay/loss of application/document sent in transit. Late receipt of applications may not be considered. However, competent authority reserves the right to condone the delay.
26. Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria may submit their application on the prescribed application form along with attested copies of testimonials in an envelope super-scribing the post applied for “_______________”. The completed application forms should be sent to:
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH (NIPER),
SECTOR 67, SAS NAGAR (MOHALI) – 160062
27. The last date for receipt of application forms is 28-12-2015.
28. Applications received after expiry of the last date or otherwise found incomplete (and without No-Objection Certificate / Vigilance Clearance Certificate in case of applicants serving in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous organizations), will not be entertained.
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH
SECTOR 67, S.A.S. NAGAR (MOHALI), PUNJAB – 160 062
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.