Allergan is a global multi-specialty healthcare company that is focused on discovering, developing and commercialising innovative pharmaceuticals, biologics and medical devices that enable people to live life to its greatest potential – to see more clearly, move more freely, express themselves more fully. Our innovative products and market leadership positions are driven by people with a passion for making a difference.
Post: Sales Executive-Eyecare(Chandigarh) ( Job Number: 143791)
The incumbent is responsible for assigned territory to regularly meet ophthalmologist and achive revenue budgets in line with team/Organizational objectives. Meet the company specifications in call average and coverage of ophthalmologists in the assigned area.
The employee must conduct their work activities in compliance with all Allergan internal requirements and with all applicable regulatory requirements. Allergan internal requirements include compliance with ethics, environmental health and safety, financial, human resources, and general business policies, requirements and objectives.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for assigned territory to regularly meet ophthalmologists and achieve revenue budgets in line with team/organizational objectives
2. Conduct customer/market development activities in discussion with the line managers and as directed by HO
3. Manages and constantly update a customer base of consultant Ophthalmologists, Institutions & Hospitals and continues to review the list to optimize the business.
4. Conducts detailing & product discussions with Ophthalmologists, customer education, retail audits and monitors distribution system.
5. Implement marketing initiatives by the company from time to time; thereby achieving the sales objective and product volume budgets.
6. Meets the company specifications in call average and coverage of ophthalmologists in the assigned territory
7. Complies with reporting systems, work plans and operates within assigned budgets to maximize sales and to establish effective sales administration systems.
Education and Experience
• Candidate must be a Graduate in Science / Pharma, though B Com with excellent pharma track record can be considered.
• Around 4-5 years of prior successful sales experience in the Pharmaceutical / Healthcare Industry.
• Candidates must be ideally between 25 and 28 years of age.
Essential Skills and Abilities
• The incumbent should have excellent demonstrated communication skills & selling skills
• Should have skills/competence in in-clinic detailing and dialogue
• Ability to grasp specialty Pharma products and understanding of niche market segments
• Self motivated individual with demonstrated planning and analytical skills.
• Sensitive and prompt in responding to customer needs and sensitive to market challenges
• High level of perseverance and resilience
Experience: 4-5 year
Job Number: 143791
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales
End Date: 18th December
See All Other Jobs in our Database