Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day.
Post : Pharmacovigilance Associate
Experience : Fresher - Academic Year 2022-23
Qualification : Bachelor in Pharmacy/ Masters In Pharmacy / Pharm.D
Job Location : Hebbal, Bangalore
• We are hiring fresher In our ICSR division
• Candidates who are appearing for Final 2023 examination
• with the given Qualification are eligible to apply.
• The incumbent will be responsible for processing adverse event reports from post marketing sources
• Report preparations received from Teva partners. Health authorities, scientific literature. Non interventional studies
• Adverse event coding, seriousness & labeling assessment Great exposure to work In a Global environment
• Maintaining & developing efficient & robust pharmacovigllance system
Walk in Interview
Date & Time : Saturday, May 13th 09:00 AM-03:00 PM
Venue : Teva Pharmaceutical India, Brigade Senate -1,2HWJ+V5V, Hebbal Kempapura, Bengaluru - 560024
See All Other Jobs in our Database