Incorporated in 1990, Strides Pharma Science Limited is a global pharmaceutical company headquartered in Bangalore, India. The Company has two business verticals, viz., Regulated Markets and Emerging Markets. Strides has a global manufacturing footprint with eight manufacturing facilities spread across four continents, including five US FDA approved facilities and two facilities for the rest of world markets.
Post : Executive
Quality Control Department
Qualification : B. Pharma / M. Pharma / M.Sc
Experience : 01-05 Years in Pharmaceutical Industry
• Analysis of Raw Material, Finished Products, Stability Samples, Packaging Materials of Capsules & Tablets.
• Expertise in handling HPLC, UV, IR, KF Titrator, GC.
• Calibrating analytical equipment as and when required.
• To ensure cGLP compliance, Data integrity & safety.
IPQA (Quality Assurance) Department
Qualification : B.Pharma / M.Pharma
Experience : 01-05 Years in Oral Solids Dosage
• Performing all in-process checks in production and packing.
• Ensure the line clearance at every stages of manufacturing.
• Sampling activity during different stages of Production.
• Calibration of instruments and machinery qualification (DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ)
• Handling and investigation of Incident, Deviation, Change control, CAPA, OOS, OOT
• Adherence to SOP, GMP & Safety.
Work Location : Bangalore
Walk in Interview
Date : 04th June 2023, Sunday
Time : 09:30 am to 03:00 pm
Venue : Arco Lab Private Limited 15th Cross Rd, Dollars Layout, 4th Phase, J. P. Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Anupama KV : Anupama.KV@arcolab.com
Nikhila P : Nikhila.Pakalapati@arcolab.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database