Gitanjali College of Pharmacy, Run by: Gitanjali Foundation aims to become a center of excellence in providing high-quality education, training, and research to individuals in acquiring extensive Knowledge in the field of Pharmaceutical sciences and Skills in scientific research so that student can enrich their lives, develop their confidence and become respectable and use the full member of society.
Post : Professor, Associate Professor & HOD (D.Pharm)
Job Responsibilities & Required Skills
• To teach and educate students according to curriculum guidelines.
• To teach and educate students according to the educational needs, abilities, and attainment potential of individual students entrusted.
• Any other duties related to academic administration, student welfare, institutional development, etc. entrusted by the Head of the Institute
• B.Pharm from recognized institute or University dept.
• M.Pharm & PhD (Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy & Pharmacy Practice)
• Must be a Registered Pharmacist from the respective State Pharmacy Council.
Qualification : Ph.D, M.Pharm, B.Pharm
Location : Birbhum ,West Bengal
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Teaching
End Date : 30th May, 2023
Email detailed CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Gitanjali College of Pharmacy
See All Other Jobs in our Database