Central Ayurveda Research Institute Bengaluru is one of the peripheral Institutes of Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences functioning under Ministry of AYUSH Govt. of India, New Delhi. The Institute consists of three divisions (1) Clinical Research Unit (CRU) (2) Drug Standardization Research Unit (DSRU) and (3) Survey of Medicinal Plants Unit (SMPU). CARI is successfully providing OPD consultations, free Ayurveda medicines, basic diagnostics, Panchakarma, Yoga to the needy public in the hospital and through outreach camps in nearby areas. Several research studies related to common diseases including Covid 19 in addition to research in Botany are presently going on.
The CARI Bengaluru intends to engage the following personnel on contractual basis and locations specified against the post. A Walk in Interview/Written Test is scheduled at 10 am on 18th May 2023 (Monday) in the respective Institutes.
Pharmacist (Through outsourcing) at CARI Bengaluru
No of post : 01
Essential : a) Diploma in Pharmacy / D.Pharm. (Ay.) from recognized University / institution with two years experience in recognized Ayurvedic Hospital or B.Pharm. (Ay.)
Age : Not exceeding 27 years as on the date of Written Test (relaxable as per Govt, of India rules)
Remuneration per Month : Rs. 26,910/-per month
SRF (Chemistry) at CARI Bengaluru
No of post : 01
Essential : Post Graduation in Chemistry / Biochemistry / Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Biotechnology from a recognized University / Institution.
Desirable : Knowledge of ASU drug standardization and analytical techniques. Handling of instruments like HPTLC, HPLC, GC, LC-MS etc. Drafting of scientific documents/ articles/ reports etc., Working knowledge of computer applications.
Age Limit : Not exceeding 35 Years.
Remuneration per Month : Rs. 35,000/- + 27% HRA per Month.
OTHER CENERAL CONDITIONS :
Note : For posts at Bengaluru including colleges, test/ interview will be conducted at CARI, Bengaluru on 18.05.2023 at 10.00 AM. For posts at Belgaum and Kottakkal, interviews will be conducted at respective colleges on the same date.
1. Age will be determined as on the dated of Written Test. Relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/EWS as per Govt, of India rules.
2. The Appointment is initially for period of six months, which may be curtailed or extended at the discretion of the competent authority.
3. The Engagement will be purely on Contractual basis and Co terminus with the Project / Programme And no Claim for continuation of service/regular appointment will be entertained.
4. The Applicants should bring their duly filled application with a set of photo copies of self-attested Certificates, Marks cards, Caste certificate and Experience certificates etc., (along with originals) & 2 recent passport size photograph.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
6. The Selection Committee has the right to select or reject application of the candidate. The personnel selected through this interview may also be deployed in other projects of the Institute as per requirement.
7. The Application Format for submission may be downloaded from Councils website or Institutes website ccras.nic.in / cari.gov.in or can be collected personally from the CARI, Bengaluru office during working hrs. Between 10:00 a.m. to 04:00 p.m.
8. Assistant Director In-charge, CARI, Bengaluru reserves the right to postpone or cancel the advertisement without assigning any reason.
9. Before submitting the application, the candidates should ensure that they are eligible in all respect.
See All Other Jobs in our Database