Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. APDC (TEVA Global Centre, Chennai) is high tech lab approved by USFDA & MHRA providing stability service for our global Teva network. Join TEVA Stability Team to learn and enrich your career in Quality.
Post : QC Technicians / QC Analysts I
Experience : 4 - 10 Years
Qualification : BSc / MSc / B.Pharmacy
Job Location : Tarumani, Chennai
• Candidates with work experience in Pharmaceutical companies
• Should have handled equipment's like HPIC, UPLC, ICMS, GCMS, Dissolution, GC, UV, IR etc
• Hands on experience in stability, Method Transfers, Should have adequate knowledge on data Integrity and compliance requirements
• Not applicable for Fresher's /API /Sterile background applicants.
• Experience in Ointments / cream / suppositories / Syrup / Gel / drops/ ampules will be preferred
Walk in Interview
Date : Sunday, May 7th 09:00 AM-03:00 PM
Venue : Actavis Pharma Development Centre Pvt Ltd (a Teva Company), TICEL Bio Park, Taramani Road, Chennai 600113
If unable to attend F2F interaction can share resumes to Trupti.firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database