National Institute of Ayurveda, Deemed to be University (De novo) is an apex autonomous Institute under the aegis of Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India. NIA was conferred the Deemed to be University status under De novo category and was dedicated to the Nation by the Honourable Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi on 13th Novemeber 2020 (…Ayurveda Day). NIA is the first Central Government funded Institute to be declared as Deemed to be University in the field of Ayush. This feather in cap achievement came as a recognition of NIA having 175 years of legacy and for promoting the growth and development of Ayurveda as a model Institute with highes standards of Teaching, Training, Research, and Patient Care with a scientific outlook to the knowledge of Ayurvedic System of Healthcare.
Post : Pharmacist, Bio-Chemist
No of posts : 2 Posts (1 OBC, 1 UR)
Essential Qualification :
1. Pass in 12th Standard from a State/ Central Board of Education.
2. Diploma in Ayush Nursing and Pharmacy of not less than 3 years duration including Internship from recognized University.
OR B.Pharma (Ayurveda) from a recognized University.
Pay Scale : Pay Level-5 Rs. 29,200-92,300
Maximum Age : Not exceeding 30 Years as on the Closing Date of Applications.
No of posts : 1 Post (Un-Reserved)
Essential Qualification : 1. M.Sc. and Ph.D in Bio-Chemistry from a recognized University.
Pay Scale : Pay Level-10 (Rs. 56,100-1,77,500)
Maximum Age : Not exceeding 40 Years as on the Closing Date of Applications.
Important Information & Instructions
1. The Applicant must be a Citizen of India.
2. The Caste/EWS Certificate should be in the manner and Form prescribed by the Central Govt. only. All such Certificates should be of the current year failing which the Application is liable to be rejected summarily.
3. The Upper Age Limit prescribed for the Posts to be filled by Direct Recruitment, shall be relaxed by 5 Years in the case of Applicants belonging to SC, ST and Govt. Autonomous Bodies and 3 Years for OBC and 10 Years for PH Candidates and 3 Years over and above the period of service rendered in Defence Service in respect of Ex-Servicemen. The Relaxations are as per provisions laid down by Govt. of India. However, the Upper Age Limit prescribed is not applicable to regular employees of the National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur.
4. The crucial date for determining the Age Limit for all Applicants will be 5th July 2023.
5. The Pay Scales in NIA carry usual Allowances admissible under Central Government Rules and applicable in the Institute.
6. New Pension Scheme of Government of India is applicable to the Candidates selected for the Posts in this Recruitment.
7. Applicants already in Central/State Govt. Service like Offices/Organisations/Institutes/University etc. must upload No Objection Certificate and Vigilance Certifcate from Employer on or before the date of Interview where Interviews will be held and by 31st July 2023 for the Posts where Selection is made on the basis of Merits of the Screening Tests.
8. The Period of Deputation for the Post to be filled by Deputation will be for 2 Years.
9. The Closing Date for Form Filling by Online is 5th July 2023 5:00 PM.
10. The following Application Processing & Intimation Fee is payable with each Application. Applicants belonging to Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen need not pay the Application Processing & Intimation Fee.
For General & OBC Applicants : Rs. 2,000
For SC, ST, EWS Applicants : Rs. 1,800
For General & OBC Applicants : Rs. 3,500
For SC, ST, EWS Applicants : Rs. 3,000
11. The Fees once remitted will not be refunded in any case, including rejection of Application.
12. The Institute will not be responsible for any delay in filling of the Application in the Portal due to any reason, whatsoever.
13. The Institute reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies, to withdraw the vacancy of any or all the Posts and to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason thereof, whatsoever.
14. The Institute reserves the right to make any criteria for Selection/Interview, amendment, cancellation or changes pertaining to this Vacancy Notification in whole or part thereof without assigning any reason thereof, whatsoever.
15. Details about the Selection Processess like Screening Tests, Descriptive Tests, etc. will be notified on the Website.
16. Applicants should note that all Information about Screening Tests, Descriptive Tests or any other Test, Syllabus, Duration of the Tests, Marks, List of Candidates Called for such Tests, their Roll No., Date of the Tests, Centre Alloted for the Tests etc. will be posted only on the Website of the Institute.
17. Candidates should watch Institute Website frequently and regularly for any information/ notice/updates etc. that may be posted on the Website, from time to time.
18. Admit Card to the eligible Candidates for Screening Tests, Descriptive Tests etc. will be posted on the Portal and should be downloaded by the Candidates. Admit Cards will not be sent by Post or by any other means.
19. Any further information, corrigendum, notice, order, amendment etc. regarding this Vacancy Notification will be displayed and posted only on the Website of the Institute and will not be published in Employment News or Newspapers. Therefore, candidates are advised to watch our Website regularly and frequently for updates and information.
20. Videography and Photography of all the Applicants appearing in the Screening Tests, Interview etc. will be taken on the occasions for verification and authentication. Any candidate skipping and refusing Videography/Photography, for any reason or on any ground, will not be permitted to appear in the Screening Tests/Interview.
Last Date of Online Application Filling is 5th July 2023
See All B.Pharm Alerts M.Pharm Alerts M.Sc Alerts Rajasthan Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database