Eurofins Scientific is a group of international life sciences companies which provide a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in esoteric and molecular clinical diagnostic testing.
Post : Program Manager - Early Development Pharma R&D
Job description :
• Responsible for cross functional planning (CFT) and managing the life cycle of R&D programs up to early development.
• Proactively monitor the progress of the program, resolving issues by coordinating with CFT and customer and implement CAPA
• Delivery of program to the satisfaction of the customer meeting all quality requirements
• Responsible for QOTIF (Quality. On Time and In Full Delivery)
• Identifying problems anti resolving them before it impacts the program.
• Provide leadership to project managers, foster a positive team environment, and provide direction in ambiguous situations.
• Reporting on program performance to leadership team
• Identifying opportunities for continual improvement
• Effeclive leadership, interpersonal and management skills
Qualifications and Skills required :
• Masters / PhD in Life Sciences / Pharmacy areas
• Must have R&D and program management background. Ideally from drug development perspective (pre-clinical to early stage clinical development)
• Technical competence to advise project teams on their projects in relation to the program
• Excellent oral I written communication skills
• Must possess strong communication skills to interact effectively with clients, project managers, vendors and other program stakeholders
Send Resume to email@example.com
Last Date : 10th June, 2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database