Clarivate is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation. Our bold mission is to help customers solve some of the world's most complex problems by providing actionable information and insights that reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing inventions in the areas of science and intellectual property. We help customers discover, protect and commercialize their inventions using our trusted subscription and technology-based solutions coupled with deep domain expertise.
Post : Research Associate
Job Description :
• Research, develop and produce high-quality content for assigned insight product, and other projects as assigned, with weekly and monthly deadlines.
• Review, prioritize and analyze information gathered and data to produce in-depth qualitative analysis for decision-makers within the biopharmaceutical industries.
• Track news and monitor industry trends to understand roles of payers, PBMs, pharmacies, Federal and local government insurers, employers, specialty pharmacies, insurance and formulary dynamics
• 1 to 2 years of work experience in research or analytics, preferably market access or pharma domain.
• Master’s degree or higher in pharmacy or any life sciences
• Experience in U.S. market access, business journalism or healthcare company analysis. Advanced degree a plus.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Interest in writing for business/professional audience
• Excellent writing skills. Able to distill complex information and strategies cogently on short turnaround
• Understanding of market access issues and market research processes
• Solid understanding of US healthcare marketplace and government programs such as Medicaid, Medicare
• Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and objectively in written and spoken English
• Ability to work with other analysts, experience working on multiple projects under tight deadlines, and great attention to detail
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
• SQL, Python and Tableau skills a plus
Experience : 1 to 2 years
Qualification : M.Pharm or M.Sc
Location : Bangalore (DRG)
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
End Date : 30th May, 2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database