National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) is a national level institute in pharmaceutical sciences with a proclaimed objective of becoming a centre of excellence for advanced studies and research in pharmaceutical sciences. The Government of India has declared NIPER as an Institute of National Importance. National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER - Raebareli) is an autonomous body which has been established under the aegis of the Department of pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, in the Government of India, to provide leadership in pharmaceutical Sciences and other related areas. It admits students for M.S (Pharm), programmes in Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology & Toxicology and Regulatory Toxicology every year. Ph.D programmes in Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmaceutics and Pharmacology & Toxicology started from 2017.
Applications are invited for the position of ONE Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work on the SERB-sponsored project entitled "Evaluation of the neuroprotective potential of SERCA activators in experimental models of cerebral ischemia" under the supervision of the undersigned. The position is temporary and is available immediately for up to three years (based on the candidate's performance each year).
Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Duration : 3 years (up to the termination of the project).
Essential Qualifications : MS Pharm/ MPharm/ MTech (Pharm)/ MD (Pharmacology), MVSc (Pharmacology / Pathology / Biotechnology) with minimum 60% aggregate or 6.75 CGPA
Desirable Qualification : GPAT or GATE qualification and research experience in the related area e.g., hands on experience in animal experimentations, cell culture, and molecular biology techniques (DNA/RNA isolation, qPCR. Immunoblotting).
Upper age Limit : 28 yrs. The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of SC/ST/OBC/ women and physically disabled candidates.
Emoluments : 1. JRF @Rs. 31,000 Rs & HRA (per month)
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should apply in the prescribed application form (format attached) along with their CV, attested copies of relevant certificates/mark sheets, experience certificates, etc. via email to firstname.lastname@example.org till May 30, 2022, with the subject marked as “Application for JRF position- P&T.” The candidate can also send the application form, CV, and all photocopies of certificates/documents regarding educational qualifications, work experience, etc., by post to the undersigned address.
NOTE : The envelope and the application should mention the post applied for “Application for JRF position- P&T.”
Candidates may also note the following points :
1. NIPER Raebareli reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for shortlisting of eligible candidates.
2. The project team will have the right to put any screening criteria if large numbers of applications are received.
3. The committee also reserves the right not to select any candidate/offering a lower post in case candidates are not found suitable for the applied position.
4. The interview will be held tentatively on 10th June 2022 at the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Raebareli Bijnor-Sisendi Road, Sarojini Nagar, Near CRPF Base Camp, Lucknow. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed by email/Mobile, and no separate interview letter will be issued for the same.
5. Please note that no TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for the interview. The candidate should come along with their original certificates at 10:00 am on the scheduled date.
6. A certificate of 2 doses of Vaccination needs to be submitted prior to document verification & on the day of the interview at NIPER-R.
7. The selected candidate will be encouraged to apply for the Ph.D. program as per provision in the above research area after fulfilling the required criteria as per institute rules. (Applicable for JRF/SRF only).
8. The above post is purely temporary and is a co-terminus with the project.
For any further information/clarification, the applicants may contact PI directly by email/phone.
Last date for receipt of application : 30th May 2022.
Dr. Ravinder Kumar Kaundal (Principal Investigator) Assistant Professor
Department: Pharmacology & Toxicology
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Raebareli Bijnor-Sisendi Road, Sarojini Nagar, Near CRPF Base Camp, Lucknow (UP)- 226002
Email : email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database