AIIMS, Rishikesh is an institute which strives to provide excellent tertiary patient care, world class medical education and groundbreaking research. Institute aims to mentor students and train so that they represent institute globally as pioneers, to serve as effective deliverers of patient care in society.AIIMS, Rishikesh functions as a Vishwavidyalaya, which implies, Learn from world and also teach world”. Eighty-four visiting professors from all over world reinforce this message. These include faculty from eminent universities like George Washington University, USA; University of Michigan, Bournemouth University, UK; University of California, San Francisco, USA; City Hospital Sunderland and NHS Foundation Trust UK to name a few.
Post : Resident Medical Officer / Research Assistant
Following staff is required for Sponsored Research Project – A randomized – controlled, open label, two arm post market surveillance and clinical study to evaluate safety and efficiency of a new antimicrobial wound dressing (VELVERT) in infected ulcers compared to the standard dressing. (SD).
Qualification : MBBS / M.Sc (Life Science Stream / Pharma) Desirable MD/MS/DNB in General Surgery Experience in research work with excellent communication skills.
Salary : Rs. 30,000 per month
Age : Up to 33 years
Duration : 12 months
Term & Condition :
• Method of recruitment may be written exam/Interview or both.
• The selected candidate will have to join within 5 days of declaration of result.
• It is NOT a permanent employment with AIIMS Rishikesh.
• The post are purely on contract basis the contract will be for a period of one year or completion of project whichever is earlier.
• NO claim for any other regular post in AIIMS Rishikesh shall be entertained.
• Employee Performance Indicator will be applied.
• Candidate must bring completely filled application form.
• Incomplete application or application received after due date will not be considered.
• No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
• Experience should have been gained after acquiring minimum essential qualification.
• Qualification, experience, other terms and conditions may be relaxed/altered at The discretion of Director AIIMS Rishikesh /Recruitment Committee.
• No other allowance/facilities other than consolidated salary shall be admissible.
• Decision of recruitment committee will be final.
• Submission of wrong of false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
• If performance of the appointee is not found satisfactory by the principalInvestigator/Nodal officer appointment can be terminated at any time without any priornotice/compensation.
• The appointee may be relieved from the current job position, by serving one-month period notice, if the notice period is less than one month, amount equal to salary of one month will have to be deposited for relieving certificate,
• Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage
Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview at their own cost at AIIMS, Rishikesh. Selection of the candidate will be through project selection committee and its decision will be final.
Application must fill all the columns of application form properly, Single/consolidated SCANNED PDF of the singed application along with its enclosures and complete in all respects should be mailed to email@example.com.
Last Date of application – 10-05-2022
Date of Interview – 20-05-2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database