Conceptualized in the year 2004 as a philanthropic initiative for the Eastern and North-Eastern parts of India and the neighboring countries, the Tata Medical Center (TMC) started operations in Kolkata on May 16, 2011. The hospital is governed by a charitable trust – Tata Medical Centre Trust. It is an integrated Oncology facility with well-trained professional staff and equipped with modern facilities and the most contemporary medical equipment. The hospital was designed by Cannon Design, a renowned architectural firm from North America. It is located on 13 acres of land at New Town in Kolkata, West Bengal.
Post : Clinical Pharmacist
Qualification and Experience :
• Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm D)
• Experience – Fresher to 7 years
• Experience in a working hospital preferred
Main responsibilities :
• Monitoring Medication Management system as per NABH standards.
• Following the guidelines/processes as per Tata Medical Center directives as applicable.
• Supervising & maintaining pharmacy practices on Medication management.
• Prescription Audit of inpatients and day care patients.
• Chemo Mixing process and practice observations and reporting of any issues to higher authorities.
• Drug Dispensing Delay Monitoring.
• Detection of Medication Error.
• Drug Recall Monitoring.
• Monitoring the optimization of Pharmacy Indent of items.
• Daily reporting of Medication Errors & Near miss to higher authorities.
Other Responsibilities :
• Prescription audit on checking Dose, route, frequency checking.
• Drug –Drug interaction monitoring.
• Medication error monitoring (Presc. Error, Admin Error, Disp Error).
• Adverse drug reaction monitoring.
• New drug monitoring.
• Maintaining all the confidentiality as per the organization guidelines.
• Others- any other job deemed fit by higher authorities, as applicable.
Interested candidates may email or post applications to the undersigned by 20th June 2022
Mr. Suvasish Mukherjee, Head-Human Resources, Tata Medical Center, 14 MAR (EW), New
Town, Kolkata – 700156. Email – email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database