CSIR-IHBT is one of the 38 national laboratories of the Council of Scientific Industrial Research. It is located in the backdrop of snow-covered peaks of Dhauladhar mountain range at an elevation of 1300 m amsl. The Institute has a focus to develop technologies for boosting bioeconomy through sustainable utilization of Himalayan bioresources for societal, industrial and environmental benefits.
CSIR-lnstitute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology, Palampur invites applications from the eligible and interested candidates for the following positions on purely temporary basis and co-terminus with the duration of the project as detailed below
Senior Project Associate - 01 Post
Post Code : 8001
Essential Qualification : PhD. Chemistry from recognized university.
Desirable Qualification : Experience in the area of Organic Synthesis or Catalysis or Plant Natural Product Isolation and Characterization with minimum two first authored research publications in peer review journal of international repute
Upper age limit : 35 years
Monthly Emoluments (Rs) : Rs. 42,000/-p.m. + HRA
Project Title & Project No : Exploration of Himalayan Plants for Novel Antimalarial Agents: Characterization of potential molecules (Phase-II)” (MLP-0159)
Tenure of the project upto : 31-03-2023
The number of positions as advertised may vary depending upto the suitability of candidates and access needs of the candidates in the project. The online applications should reach through prescribed e.mail ID shown against the positions on or before 21st May, 2021. All the applications will be scrutinized by the duly constituted Screening Committees and all the recommended candidates will be interviewed over Video Conferencing. The date of online interview will be informed separately.
1. All interested candidates shall have to fill up application form (only as per the proforma annexed) and send in a single pdf file only through prescribed Email ID shown against the position. Please do not attach any documents with application form.
2. In case of selection, the information provided by the candidate in his/her proforma attached shall be verified from the original documents. In case any information provided found false or wrong the offer of engagement shall straightway liable to be cancelled.
3. Incomplete applications, late received applications, applications received through any other mode & applications for multiple posts in a single application form would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
4. All applicants must fulfill all the essential requirements of the position(s) and as well as other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on 21th May, 2021.
5. It is compulsory for all the applicants to fill up all the columns of the proforma very carefully before submission. No other format/proforma of application shall be accepted.
6. In case of Universities/lnstitute awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc., candidates are requested to convert the same into percentage based on the formula as per their university/lnstitute.
7. The subject for the e mail must be “Application for the position of (Position Code).
How to apply:
Step-1: Download the application proforma annexed with the advertisement.
Step-2: Fill up all the columns of application proforma very carefully in own handwriting.
Step-3: Scan completely duly filled application form in PDF format, and
Step-4:Send on specified E.mail ID shown against the position with mentioning subject as “Application for the position of ____________________(Position Code____________).
These positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the duration of the projects. There will be no right implicit or explicit for regular position for any post in CSIR-IHBT, Palampur (H.P.) whatsoever. The decision of the Director, CSIR-IHBT, Palampur shall be final for engagement of above (H.P.).
1. Result awaited candidates are not eligible for apply.
2. No interim enquiry or correspondence will be entertained.
See All Other Jobs in our Database