AIIMS, Rishikesh is an institute which strives to provide excellent tertiary patient care, world class medical education and groundbreaking research.
Institute aims to mentor students and train so that they represent institute globally as pioneers, to serve as effective deliverers of patient care in society.
With reference to AIIMS Rishikesh advertisement # Short-term/1/2021/ 11 May 2021, applications are invited for short-term & emergent assignment (89 days) to execute 500 bedded DRDO Uttarakhand Government - AIIMS Rishikesh Hospital, setting-up with the help of DRDO, Ministry of Defence & Government of Uttarakhand at IDPL, Rishikesh.
No of Posts : 15
Minimum qualification : Diploma in Pharmacy
• Reservation as per Government Rules
• Salary as per norms, to be paid from funds of Govt of Uttarakhand
• Selection by walk-in-interview
• Duration of appointment is likely to be 100 days / extendable based on instructions of Govt of
• Walk-in-interviews for Pharmacist by Assistant Dean (Academics) from 10 – 31 May 2021
• Other terms and conditions will also remain same as per provision of Govt of India & Govt of Uttarakhand
Venue : Office of Dean Academics, at AIIMS Rishikesh
See All Other Jobs in our Database