In view of the exigencies related with the COVID-19 Pandemic, Southern Railway, Headquarters requires immediately the following Para Medical Personnel for their Headquarters Railway Hospital, Perambur, Chennai.(Designated Hospital for managing COVID-19) on contract basis for a period up to 31.03.2022.
Post : PHARMACIST GRADE III
No of Posts : 08
Medical Standard : C2
Monthly Remuneration : Rs 29,200/- in Level-5 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)
Educational qualification : 10+2 in Science or its equivalent, with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 (OR) Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) from a recognized University or equivalent and Registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act,1948
Age as on 01.05.2021 : 20 to 35
1. Relaxation of 5 years of age for SC/ST candidates.
2. Relaxation of 3 years of age for OBC Non Creamy layer candidates.
3. Relaxation of 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates
Medical Examination : The Candidate shall undergo a medical examination, before the contract is entered into, for fitness to perform the work awarded to him/her.
Selection Process : Teleconference Interview will be conducted for selection of candidates for Paramedical Staff.
Terms and Conditions :
1. The engagement of the Contract Para Medical Staff would be on the full time contract basis for a period up to 31.03.2022 from the date of engagement (if the scheme of engagement of Paramedical Staff on contract basis is not extended). The service rendered during the contract is an arrangement for meeting up the requirement of the pandemic situation and it will not confer any right for automatic regularization/absorption in Southern Railway in any circumstances.
2. The services rendered as Contract Para Medical Staff purely on contract basis and will not have any bearing in respect of consideration of their period of service in case of regular selection through RRB or UPSC.
3. Full time Contract Staff who enters into contract with the Railways will not have any claim or right for his/her regularization or absorption in Railway service.
4. During the validity of contracts, the Railway Administration will be at liberty to terminate the contract at any time during the contract period for administrative reasons whatsoever. The contract shall also be terminated forthwith if the work of the Contract Staff is found to be unsatisfactory and the full time Contract Staff is found to be physically or mentally invalid or incapacitated.
5. Candidates proposed to be engaged on contract should be fit medically else will not be considered.
6. The detailed instructions with regard to the duties shall be given to the candidates who are selected, along with the offer of engagement.
7. The candidates on Contract basis are required to follow dress code as per administrative requirement at their own cost.
8. The contract will be ceased on 31.03.2022 automatically.
9. The SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates should submit a self-attested copy of the caste certificate/EWS certificate issued by the Competent authority in the prescribed proforma. OBC candidates must ensure ‘non creamy layer’ certification and such certification should be valid at the time of Document Verification.
10. The selected candidate will be paid remuneration as noted in Para-I mentioned above and the candidate cannot claim any additional remuneration allowances or other benefits during the course of contract period.
11. No private practice or any other employment will be permitted during the contract period.
12. The candidates are personally responsible for payment of professional tax, income tax and other duties/ taxes leviable by the State/Central Governments from time to time.
Candidates who fulfill the above terms and conditions and having requisite qualification may REGISTER THEIR DETAILS IN THE LINKS BELOW FOR TELECONFERENCE INTERVIEW. Date and time of teleconference Interview will be communicated to your mobile number.
Last Date for Registration : 16.05.2021.
See All Other Jobs in our Database