National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, NIPER, Kolkata, an Institute of National importance under the Department of Pharmaceutical, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Government of India. Applications are hereby invited for the recruitment of the following post at this Institute purely on temporary basis on consolidated monthly remuneration.
Post Code : Post Code 01 Acharya P.C.Ray Scientist Chair
Age Limit : 35 Years
Monthly Consolidated Remuneration : Rs.70,000/-
Educational Qualification & Experience : Ph.D. with 1st Class or equivalent in Pharmaceutical Science at the preceding degree of M.S. (Pharm.)/ M.Pharm./ MSc. / MTech with the specialization in Medicinal Chemistry / Natural products/ Other disciplines with molecular medicine expertise. Candidate should have good academic records with 3 years of post Ph.D. experience in teaching or research or industrial experience. Candidate should have extensive knowledge of molecular biology, OMICS technologies, and in vitro and in vivo screening of drug candidates. Desirable: Candidates having postdoctoral experience with high impact factor research article published in peer reviewed journals will be preferred.
1) The Director, NIPER-Kolkata reserves the right to relax any of the criteria for selection, in case candidate is meritorious and experienced.
2) Age is relaxable in respect of SC/ST/OBC as per rules and regulations.
3) Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview and the Institute reserves the right to place reasonable limits on the total number of candidates to be called for interview.
4) In case a candidate is staying abroad, his/her candidature may be considered in absentia by the Selection Committee on his/her written request.
5) Institute reserves the right to withdraw advertised post(s) at any time without assigning any reason. Institute also reserves the right to fill (either in the same position or downgraded position) or not to fill any post(s) and its decision in this regard shall be final.
6) Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (self attested copies of degree/mark sheet/experience certificate, reprint of important publications etc.) will be out-rightly rejected.
7) Candidates shall have to produce original certificates/testimonials at the time of interview, failing which the candidate will not be allowed for interview.
8) Higher pay will be considered for the exceptionally good candidates.
9) Candidates who fulfill the above requirements may apply online from the link given on our Website niperkolkata.edu.in and send the hard copy of the same along with the Bio-data and one set of self attested copies of Certificates of educational qualification, age, experience, category (SC/ST/OBC) and a passport size photograph etc. by post to Registrar i/c, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER-Kolkata), Chunilal Bhawan, 168, Manicktala Main Road, Adjacent to Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Limited, Kolkata – 700 054
10) Interview date will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates by email only.
11) Last date for application online is 11/06/2021 by 6:00 P.M. and for the hard copy is 16/06/2021 by 4:00 P.M.
Note : This position is purely temporary, contractual and can be terminated at any time.
See All Other Jobs in our Database